March 28, 2024, 06:26:37 PM

Author Topic: Small Breasted Women :0S  (Read 10973 times)

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
Small Breasted Women :0S
« on: January 28, 2012, 07:02:36 AM »
Whilst not really being into small breasted ladies, I thought I would try to make a few.
I am pretty sure this is a known issue, but I shall run it by you all anyway.

I am trying to create a small breasted character, but starting from a base character other than the known 'flat chested' Catt.

The actual morph is pleasing, but I have issues with the texturing.
I reworked a texture for her without any shading under the breasts & tried that but there is still excess shadow under the breast area, presumably generated from within the sim.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting a character like this to look good nude, please?

I tried editing her to body type 6 in XML & that totally screwed my breast morph.  :(

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Small Breasted Women :0S
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »
The shadows are an artifact of how the character mesh is generated.  You can only go so small on the breasts before they look strange because of the shadows.  I'm going to try to add a better system for smaller breasts at some point in the future, and with the new morphing system in the sim (coming in the next update; currently in beta testing as you know!) it shouldn't be too difficult for me to get it in.

slayerx

• This Game is amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 07:09:17 PM »
What makes someone a Beta Tester? Do they have to be a programmer etc, or people like us that play the game and pretty much knows its issues and limitations? Thanks

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »
When I do a beta test I ask to see who wants to do it and then that's basically it.  If you can report back the problems you find then that's really the only requirement.

slayerx

• This Game is amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 08:10:01 PM »
Hey Jak, Put me on the list, I am growing old with the program as is, need something fresh HAHA. So the next time you do a calling keep in mind. I have been somewhat blount with your program on my characters, but the program does have a few quirks, but it usually never crashes, so the little flaws are really minor. You have nailed so much, and made the good so good the bad really doesn't matter. Great Job, keep it up.

marmetian

• I love creating new girls !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 10:37:54 AM »
Hey Jak, I would love to be a beta tester. Hit me up sometime.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk