March 29, 2024, 03:45:14 AM

Author Topic: Animations  (Read 12194 times)

owtee187

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Animations
« on: January 24, 2012, 06:23:02 AM »
Hi everybody
Jack in this thread (http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,109.0.html) explain allt he modification we can do for our characters. Id like to know if you can do the same thing for the animations files. I had a look into the files, I dont know what I can modify but I guess their are a lot of possibilities
cheers

EDIT: I edited this post to fix the link to the other forum thread as it was broken. - Jak
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:07:47 PM by Jak (ripened peach) »

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Animations
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 07:16:36 AM »
Are you referring to the xml files for the animations? (in /Runtime/_aData/animations)

owtee187

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 11:42:13 AM »
yes

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »
You can change things in the animation XML files to play with various options, but the way it works now is any changes you make will be overwritten when updates come out.  I'll try to change that in the future but just keep in mind to make backups of anything you do with those files if you want to keep your changes.

If you're talking about making whole new poses then it's not currently possible, but you can of course play with some of the values in the XML files if you feel like experimenting.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 12:17:35 PM »
The files in that folder are SEXSIM files, and I think you'd need Jak's editing tools to alter them.
In the 'data' folder in there there's some XML files you could modify, but they only cover the tweaks of the basic animations, so the characters would be in the same pose but you could change their facial animations and how much their boobs/butt jiggle.

I remember trying to copy/paste the 'cumemit' section from the blowjob file into the missionary file (after making backups first, of course!), see if I could hack together some sort of rudimentary creampie, but it didn't seem to have any effect.

I did happen to notice that the facial animation for 'blowjob' when you take the guy away looks pretty happy, I might see if I can transplant it to something else now :p

owtee187

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 03:31:12 PM »
I dont understand how these files work
I dont want to create new animation, but modify them. Jack in an other thread someone asked you if it was possible, in the animation sofa, the guy licks the woman tits. You told him to change the number at the tonguenaimation line. For exemple can I change is position if I want he leans his head between her breast?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 03:50:53 PM »
I dont understand how these files work
I dont want to create new animation, but modify them. Jack in an other thread someone asked you if it was possible, in the animation sofa, the guy licks the woman tits. You told him to change the number at the tonguenaimation line. For exemple can I change is position if I want he leans his head between her breast?

Editing those files is not recommended for most users if you're not familiar with XML editing, etc.  They're there and can be played with but I don't recommend it.  They also get written over when new updates come out so unless you make regular backups, etc. then anything you edit into them will disappear anyway.

As far as leaning the guy's head differently or changing its position it's not possible via XML editing.

owtee187

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 08:49:19 AM »
thx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk