April 20, 2024, 08:22:32 AM

Author Topic: More stockings and socks  (Read 13639 times)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
More stockings and socks
« on: January 06, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »
YOU WILL NEED THE STOCKINGS ADD-ON TO USE THESE.

Yet more colour variants of the ones in my last last two packs, plus a few colour variants of the standard stripey socks and some slightly more exotic stockings...

I'm afraid that while I intended the pink socks to be "pink", they actually ended up being more a sort of (significant pause, dons sunglasses, tells The Who to shut up already)
PIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNK!!!!1!!

Sorry about that.
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: More stockings and socks
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 03:22:35 PM »
Nice.  I always like to see new outfits and stockings. :)

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 06:36:17 PM »
I love these and all the other stockings/socks you've done.  One minor observation: the pink "knitted" socks have more of a smooth texture, like stockings.  I can see the difference with the white knitted socks you did where those seem to have a rougher texture, more like socks.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 03:31:16 AM »
Yeah, not quite sure about that.  I think I may have a go at tweaking them a bit to make the texture more obvious.  And maybe reduce the retina-burning nature of the pink a bit.
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

stuart666

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 04:58:58 AM »
May I thank the creator for these wonderful bits of work. The original stocking back was good, but these various items take it to a different level.

By way of a request, would it be possible to create stocking and suspenders like this? Or would the 2 halves of the textures for bottom and legs not meet up?

Keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:52:55 AM by stuart666 »

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 05:43:47 AM »
I would like to make something similar as well. However, they would not meet up. The stockings reach up to maybe ~2/3 the way down the thighs while the bottom reaches down barely past the pelvis.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 01:28:13 PM »
When I made the stockings add-on I mistakenly made the model for it not go all the way up as far as I'd planned.  I didn't notice until the add-on was out and in the wild.  I plan on revisiting it as soon as I can to update the model so things like garters, etc. can be made more easily.

Drifter

• Tester
  • Just a cool cat wanderin' around...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 06:06:17 PM »
Cool, thanks for this. I like all the different colored stripey socks, those are fun.

octane

• Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 04:14:30 PM »
When I made the stockings add-on I mistakenly made the model for it not go all the way up as far as I'd planned.  I didn't notice until the add-on was out and in the wild.  I plan on revisiting it as soon as I can to update the model so things like garters, etc. can be made more easily.

Hi Jak, thx for the game update!

by the way, when will you revisit the stocking so I can make a grater/suspender?

thank you

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 05:16:09 PM »

Hi Jak, thx for the game update!

by the way, when will you revisit the stocking so I can make a grater/suspender?

thank you

I plan to look at clothing and stockings, etc. very soon. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk