March 28, 2024, 05:44:08 AM

Author Topic: Pronzilla's People Permutor v0.9.1 - little changes, big boobs  (Read 29623 times)

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
Re: Pronzilla's People Permutor v0.9.1 - little changes, big boobs
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
Ok! Your changes seemed to do the trick as far as going past the splash image was concerned. As for the double-click issue, I discovered some permission errors on java registry keys that after correction also appear to have solved that problem.

Thanks!

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
excellent, glad we got you up and running...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »
Ok, this is very strange. For some reason when I open PPP I can't no longer see the "Permutate Ladies" button. I can see everything else normally. I can't see any errors in the log file but I'm attaching it anyway. I've made no changes lately except use it for its intended purpose. Any ideas?

Thanks!

PS - I also tried downloading a new copy of PPP, but no change.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »
This sounds dumb, but: having just tried, it is actually possible to resize the window.  If you shrink it a bit vertically, the first thing to go is the "permute ladies" button.  Have you tried resizing the window bigger?
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Ed583

• I Make Girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
I just found the problem. Right after the last time I used PPP, I downloaded most of the eye texture files in this forum (the "Contacts" zip files). For some reason, having that many eye options was stretching the PPP screen down beyond what my display could handle. I had no way to scroll down, so I couldn't see the missing button.

I started deleting eye files until the screen was fixed. The button was indeed hidden from view. You kind of pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.

Ed

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 12:15:13 PM »
Ah.  I should probably look into that, I don't want it getting unusable just because you installed a bunch of textures.  I'll add it to the to-do list for the next release; the new character morphing stuff is probably going to need a bit of a layout overhaul anyway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk