May 07, 2024, 10:34:08 PM

Author Topic: solo poses  (Read 12676 times)

davecar

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
solo poses
« on: November 23, 2010, 04:55:33 AM »
I would love to see some solo poses!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: solo poses
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »
By solo poses do you mean masturbation or just solo posing like taking photos, etc?  Just curious.  We want to do both but just wondering what you're most interested in.

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 08:14:08 PM »
I agree... some solo poses for sexy photo-shoots would be s great feature or add-on. Maybe variations could also have finger insertions, etc.  BTW love this game... hands down the best I've ever played. Graphics are simply amazing, and like the openness for mods! Way to go... thank you!   ;D

Kezzar

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
Ah, was going to make this suggestion myself, but I can just toss in a support vote here.

Would love to see some "showing off the goods" positions.  Pressing the breasts together or giving them a lift for the viewer, presenting, spreading (though that might require more than the engine can do in its current form).  Hell, perhaps even some poses for the guys, too, to give some beefcake eye-candy for those that enjoy it.

zardoz

• What the crap?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »
This would be great! With all the advancements in creating custom girls, it would be nice to just have them posing for your enjoyment.

Frye

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 05:31:39 AM »
Solo posing would be amazing. These models look so life like it would be fun to be able to pose them however we wanted with a very rich and detailed pose editor.

Maybe down the line even an animator and a sequencer for story telling etc.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 07:25:10 AM »
I would certainly be interested in the solo photo poses.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Anasctazia

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 02:20:22 AM »
Masturbation and toys would also be a really great idea.

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »
Here is a picture from the addon shop showing Ayumi and Elissa touching themselves. So was this feature about solo poses added in? I am guessing you need one of the animation addons, but which? I, and I am sure others, would love to reproduce this with their own ladies.

http://www.sexsim.com/shop-buy-sell/Files/Images/albums/1/extrasShoes/ayumi-feeling-her-pussy.jpg
http://www.sexsim.com/shop-buy-sell/Files/Images/albums/1/extrasShoes/latin-girl-fingers-herself-through-panties.jpg

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 11:39:48 AM »
I think that's using the 'View Control' add-on, you get the options to either have POV from either of the characters, or options to turn off one of the characters so you can get poses like this - those shots are of regular 2-character animations, just with one character invisible.

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
Ah I see. At least it adds some functionality until a better option is in place.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 11:49:41 AM »
I think that's using the 'View Control' add-on, you get the options to either have POV from either of the characters, or options to turn off one of the characters so you can get poses like this - those shots are of regular 2-character animations, just with one character invisible.

Exactly.  Actually I think I'll add a note to those images saying as much, so it's not confusing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk