March 28, 2024, 04:06:08 AM

Author Topic: Switched gears and focusing on trying to make celebs  (Read 17286 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Switched gears and focusing on trying to make celebs
« on: December 07, 2011, 11:23:26 AM »
In the time I was out and sick I decided I'm going to try(and it'll be an effort) to attempt to focus on celebrity skins.It will take some time to do and at the moment I'm working on Mila Kunis but as I figured out it will be a pain in the ass to get the skin right and I don't want to lose her facial features. And again Since I only have the regular version without add ons The hair will be kind of default, but I'll give instructions on how to change a character's hair( If you don't already know how) or It can be found in posts by Jak or Pronzilla. Again this will take a while. I would also like to thank all the people who downloaded my girls Faye and Liz, and because of that feedback I want to keep doing this. As always, I want suggestions on my work to help improve it.
Thank you again

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
Re: Switched gears and focusing on trying to make celebs
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 11:44:18 AM »
I think you will find it will get somewhat easier once Jak has finalised & released his morph lab.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »
I think you will find it will get somewhat easier once Jak has finalised & released his morph lab.

Cap'n.  8)

There's no morphing in the new character editor; just want to make that clear.  There's new body types, etc. but no morphing yet.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
OK.....We'll see what we get then.  :)

Cap'n.  8)

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 07:34:09 PM »
In the time I was out and sick I decided I'm going to try(and it'll be an effort) to attempt to focus on celebrity skins.It will take some time to do and at the moment I'm working on Mila Kunis but as I figured out it will be a pain in the ass to get the skin right and I don't want to lose her facial features. And again Since I only have the regular version without add ons The hair will be kind of default, but I'll give instructions on how to change a character's hair( If you don't already know how) or It can be found in posts by Jak or Pronzilla. Again this will take a while. I would also like to thank all the people who downloaded my girls Faye and Liz, and because of that feedback I want to keep doing this. As always, I want suggestions on my work to help improve it.
Thank you again

You are my hero!! :D

Any posibility you can work on Katy Perry? lol

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 01:38:11 PM »

Cap'n.  8)

There's no morphing in the new character editor; just want to make that clear.  There's new body types, etc. but no morphing yet.

The key word there was "yet", apparently...

It appears as if I may have figured out how to get morphing in after all.  Working on it now and it looks like it's working well, so keep your fingers crossed and it may just make it into the update.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 03:21:42 PM »
Excellent news, Jak.  ;D

It is coming along very nicely!  ;)

Cap'n.  8)

big69dude

• I love Sex Sim!