May 02, 2024, 09:23:36 PM

Author Topic: My 1st attempt at a Girl Creation: Tiana - Japanese/Black Mix  (Read 8217 times)

NCC1701

• Live Long & Prosper!
    • View Profile
My 1st attempt at a Girl Creation: Tiana - Japanese/Black Mix
« on: September 26, 2011, 08:07:36 PM »
I'm going to jump into the "Deep End" here and attempt to create a girl. My idea is as follows:
I want to create a Girl that is a Japanese/Black mix. I'd like to base the basic body shape on Ayumi & the skin color on oncesailor's Rika. Ideally I'd like the ass to be a bit larger than the Ayumi body type to reflect the Black heritage. Also I'd like the nose to reflect the Black heritage. I would also like a bit larger lips than Ayumi has. I'd like to keep this character on the shortish side in stature. (I like a busty Spinner body type LOL)

I've already been experimenting with a .xml file for my character. My 1st challenge seems to be to some how to get  Ayumi's white skin transformed to the skin color of oncesailor's Rika. Are the f_BODY-xxx.png, f_HEAD-xxx.png & f_LIMBS-xxx.png textures connected to the <Body>number<Body> entry in the .xml files? Are the f_BODY-xxx.png, f_HEAD-xxx.png & f_LIMBS-xxx.png textures all the same in terms of size. Are the differences from character to character (whether the character is a User Made or a Proprietary Sex Sim character) in body part sizes and shapes dictated by the .xml file entries? I REALLY would like to use the Ayumi textures, but they are locked into proprietary .sexsim files.

So, after being verbose, how do I get the Ayumi textures - f_BODY-xxx.png, f_HEAD-xxx.png & f_LIMBS-xxx.png to be the color I want. Is it thru the .xml for the inaccessible Ayumi .sexsim texture files or some other way.

Thanks for now. Some answers here should get me going. ;)   :)
The Blood is the Life

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: My 1st attempt at a Girl Creation: Tiana - Japanese/Black Mix
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:50:51 PM »
To answer one of the questions...

All of the textures for official characters are encoded into their respective .sexsim files and aren't available for regular editing. 

Your best bet is to start with the character textures from this page (look for the link that says "Here is a zip file containing base texture files").  You can load those base textures into your graphics editing program of choice and tweak them from there to get exactly the coloration you want.

For info on your other questions, make sure to fully read through all of the bold highlighted tutorials from here.

NCC1701

• Live Long & Prosper!
    • View Profile
Re: My 1st attempt at a Girl Creation: Tiana - Japanese/Black Mix
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 07:12:17 AM »
I have been reading the tutorials as part of my research. THX.
The Blood is the Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk