April 19, 2024, 03:04:13 AM

Author Topic: Creating thumbs from character page.  (Read 11921 times)

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Creating thumbs from character page.
« on: October 23, 2011, 04:55:23 AM »
Hi Jak

Just read your tip on how to take a screen shot (thanks) just can't figure out how to find it on my PC to create a thumb from it, sorry to ask..

On a slightly different subject is it possible to change hair colours via the  hair mod add on ?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Creating thumbs from character page.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
To create thumbnails you'll need an image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP (it's free at http://www.gimp.org).  When you take a screen shot from the special TAB view (I assume that's what you're talking about) you need to do it the old fashioned way, with ALT+PRTSCN, and then paste it into a graphic editing program.

About changing colors with the hair styler add-on... Of course you can change colors; that's one of the main points of the add-on.  I know that you own the add-on but I get the feeling you don't know much about it.  The best thing to do is check out the description page for it in the store.

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 10:40:56 AM »
Thanks for the explanation regarding the hair add on Jak, only trouble is when click on the colour option it only gives me the choice of original colour.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 11:41:49 AM »
Thanks for the explanation regarding the hair add on Jak, only trouble is when click on the colour option it only gives me the choice of original colour.
Make sure you read the description page for the add-on, booblover.

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 12:24:23 PM »
Read the description for the Hair Styler add on and the hair colour tab is blued out ??

Sorry I meant purpled out..

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 12:38:49 PM »
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  Did you read the part on the description page where it says:

* Make sure to download this add-on (50MB) from your account page and install it before using!

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 02:19:51 PM »
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  Did you read the part on the description page where it says:

* Make sure to download this add-on (50MB) from your account page and install it before using!

Hi Jak

Realize I've been an absolute muppet so a massive apology for wasting your time, thanks to your last reply and link I've finally sussed it. Along with the latest PPP07 I now have everything I need to create some very nice babes, so a huge thankyou for your time and patience..

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 03:35:01 PM »

Hi Jak

Realize I've been an absolute muppet so a massive apology for wasting your time, thanks to your last reply and link I've finally sussed it. Along with the latest PPP07 I now have everything I need to create some very nice babes, so a huge thankyou for your time and patience..

Haha no problem, booblover.  I'm glad you got it figured out. :)

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 04:52:13 AM »
Haha no problem, booblover.  I'm glad you got it figured out.

Eventually lol and the Hair Styler works a treat with the PPP07, some very nice creations, thanks again. ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk