March 28, 2024, 10:56:35 PM

Author Topic: My first effort at making clothing: Some Fishnet Stockings  (Read 7086 times)

NCC1701

• Live Long & Prosper!
    • View Profile
My first effort at making clothing: Some Fishnet Stockings
« on: September 25, 2011, 04:39:02 AM »
I just got this application a few days ago & I've been having fun with it. I'm contemplating making a go at a girl I have an idea about, but 1st I tackled something easier...Stockings. I've been dressing the women in stockings for the game play (Seems a little Sexier than total nakedness LOL) and the fishnet ones are my favorite. REALLY Sexy & attractive. Since I also like the fishnet body outfit a WHOLE lot, it seemed natural to have companion stockings for the white and red versions of the fishnet body outfits. I briefly thought about trying to do additional colored fishnet body outfits, but it seemed to be more than I cared to try at the moment.

So I opened the Black fishnet *.png file in Photoshop & did an inverse selection to isolate the black & grayish colors. I then did a fill layer of the desired new color. I saved the new file. Made a Red one first, then a White one. It was easier on the 2nd try.

I put the 3 files in the correction places after trying a couple of times. It was a late night! Making the thumbnail wasn't too difficult, nor was the .xml file...although I didn't get the text layer in the thumbnail to look just like the original...but it is fairly close. 
I tried the 2 new stockings out on my favorite girl & I thought they look great with the fishnet body outfits. I wasn't 100% happy at this point about the look of the white stockings. They didn't seem to be real stark white, but had a bit of a gray/silver tinge to my "old"eyes. I was made some Blue & Purple colored stockings. They look nice with Blue & Purple Dragon body outfits and the Blue & Purple holey outfits.
The Blood is the Life

srccd21krs

• Sex Sim is Awesome!
    • View Profile
Re: My first effort at making clothing: Some Fishnet Stockings
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »
COOL! Sounds like fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk