April 18, 2024, 02:49:33 PM

Author Topic: threesome questions  (Read 9459 times)

snowplow

• I love Anal ;)
    • View Profile
threesome questions
« on: June 29, 2011, 12:39:19 PM »
Hi guys :)
i was just wondering if guys in general are comfortable having a threesome with another guy? and if not why?
I'm also wondering why the idea gets shot down so much in the suggestion box?

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: threesome questions
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 02:58:55 PM »
In the sim? I'm all up for that, gives more potential.
IRL, I think the common reaction of guys is mostly 'eww, guys, that's gaaay', although I think that's just socially-instilled homophobia rather than anything overly impractical or disgusting about sharing a lady with another guy.
If anything, MMF threesomes are more practical than MFF, as with two girls often the guy finishes early with the double stimulation and the girls get more into each other (or just the girls get into each other and the guy gets left out!) With two guys, the girl gets double the satisfaction and the guys can ignore each other if they want.
For me, it'd have to be someone I'm pretty open with (only a couple of guys I can think of, with very similar taste to me), or, say, some celebrity that your lady really likes and the two of you get the chance to seduce as a favour to her - lets you suggest a girl-girl threesome at another time :p.
As Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake said on that SNL skit, 'it's not gay if it's a 3-way!'

krv5516

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »
I think that many men like many women are uncomfortable when they aren't the only one of their gender present during sex.  I think it is a matter of fear of being compared to the other (Skill or attractiveness).  Compared to women men also tend to have a harder time building friendships with enough trust that they would share their sexual partner.  It may also be a factor of the male reproductive drive that men tend to want as many sexual partners as they can find and do not want to share those partners.  Men tend to have a much bigger prohibition regarding homosexual sex than women do (Based on how few men experiment with it versus how many women do), which likely makes it much less likely that a man will have sex with another man present.

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 06:50:02 PM »
  The way I see it , men compete at everything else , so even if this threesome made it through the whole night , it would not likely repeat . There are times it would workout fine, like when a swinging couple invites a friend to "share" his wife . But that's usually a sign somethings not to good with the marriage . Threesomes tend to destroy friendships . A bisexual element is needed to make any threesome really work well . We landed a man on the moon so a threesome should be childsplay .

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 01:45:01 PM »
I prefer more 1 male 2 females than anything else.
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

xGx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 11:07:06 PM »
When I think about it I prefer 2 men and one women and this is why, 2 men can easily share one woman and everyone has fun but when you get two women you find mostly that the man is always with either one or the other and the other is left to kind of watch or improvise or masterbate... Something about that makes me feel a little sorry for that person :P

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 07:53:37 AM »
Gotta agree with xGx.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk