Sex Sim > General Discussion

Favorite sex games and what you like about them?

(1/7) > >>

Jak (ripened peach):
I imagine most of us are fans of 3D sex games and have tried more than a few.  What are some of your favorites and what do you like most about them?

moviebuff3000:
3D Sex Villa- I liked the customization on that and giving my chicks big breasts.  ;)

collect:
So far the best, (next to Sex Sim of course  ;)) is Sexvilla 2. My personal favorite part about it is the sequencer. Whatever your dirty little mind can think of, you can put together. Also the customization of the models, clothing, and poses is a great feature and then they have a community site where you can download other members creations. I think you have stated that Sex Sim is working on such features on other parts of the forum. Would be great because Sex Sim does have superior graphics.

kvlt:
Yes, Sexvilla 2 for me as well. But I'm just a gimp to get a cracked version because I just dont feel like paying monthly. I guess thats what makes this Sim better. Sexvilla is a lot more diverse though, but then Sexsim is just starting up :)

Next to that, me not living in the Staten, there was no way for me to even pay for it.... so yay for Paypal :)

anony8472:
Sexvilla is good, but sometimes I think they take the clothing and locale options too far and don't spend enough time on other features. And the game is waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive. $50 would get you like, 5% of the game. And the descriptions of what you get for your points are awful.

Things I liked about it however:

-Recently added sweat (specular map) -- super awesome
-Multiple voice sets
-Story mode (though I don't like that you can "lose" and have to start over)
-Unique poses that use the environment
-Fetish club area
-Cumshot cannon, usable any time
-POV mode
-Vaginal or Anal available in any pose
-Threesomes

You do already have some things they don't though. Your animations aren't just the same thrust over and over, there are... "flourishes." I would like to see a flourish button however, for when you want an extra oomph. A separate button for each partner, actually.

And you have the Sex Variety Pack. I think that's much better than going into a menu and selecting a slightly different pose. The buttons are right there. Sexvilla doesn't do that.

Your game is also moddable. I do mod games, but I'm not sure if or when I'll mod yours. I'm more of a scripter; I've never done texturing or modeling. Though I love having the option. On the other hand, Sexvilla lets you "mod" faces and bodies in-game. But they don't let you hand-craft clothing or anything. And their face editing tool has too much freedom. It's really, really hard to get a face that even looks humanly possible.

I played Cherry Dolls (also by Ripened Peach), which was sort of like a dumbed-down Sex Sim. I don't even see a link to it on the RP site anymore (or any other games for that matter... what gives?). It did have a sort of cumshot mode though, which I liked. When the guy comes you could either do nothing and cum inside her or cum on her face or chest.

I played Virtual Hottie, but it was nothing special. The voices were almost not even there, you could never tell who was orgasming when, I couldn't even figure out the arousal meters and there was no manual to help. There was no customization aside from dick size, boob size, 3 skin colors and 3 hair colors. Even the animations were lacking, with clipping issues all the time.

eGirl was fun for a few minutes, but again too simple. You get a girl who takes off her clothes and starts using a dildo on herself. You get to choose between either an impossibly large and painful dildo that doesn't remotely fit into the model or an even bigger one. She has a few poses and a few backgrounds, and again, very few voice files.

Any other I've come across (believe me, I've looked) has had graphics too poor for me to even consider. I get that there's a good reason to keep system requirements low, but I have a screaming fast gaming machine and for me, more is always better. At least make it optional. I hope you're making the game with the future in mind. Some long-term games make upgrades to their engine.

I know you only asked for ones that we liked, but there is a lot of garbage in this genre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version