March 28, 2024, 11:55:27 AM

Author Topic: Other ways to edit SexSim?  (Read 11677 times)

Speakman

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Other ways to edit SexSim?
« on: March 31, 2011, 09:50:39 AM »
Just a quick question I didn't see any discussion on so far.

Is there a way to edit the sensitivity of specific, or all actions?

Example, can I make Robin cum faster from On My Knee than say Take Me? 
Or make Alec cum twice as fast from a handjob than a blowjob, etc?

Sorry if this has been already addressed, thanks.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Other ways to edit SexSim?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »
You can set the ExcitementModifier tags in the animation's XML file to a different setting, but anything edited in those files will be written over when we update them.  I'm going to add in an override type of thing in the future where you can do it without fear of it being overwritten but for now that's how it goes.

If you do want to play around with the settings, look for the ExcitementModifier tags and set them to a number between -3 and +3.  It's very subtle right now, but -3 will give the lowest amount of pleasure and +3 the most.

ExcitementModifier00 is for the main girl, ExcitementModifier01 is for the second girl (when using girl-girl), and ExcitementModifier02 is for the guy.

You can also use the HalfExcited_00 tag set to 1 to make the girl get less excited than normal (we use it in the blowjob animations for instance).  This tag currently only works for the main girl.

Speakman

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 05:52:11 AM »
You can set the ExcitementModifier tags in the animation's XML file to a different setting, but anything edited in those files will be written over when we update them.  I'm going to add in an override type of thing in the future where you can do it without fear of it being overwritten but for now that's how it goes.

If you do want to play around with the settings, look for the ExcitementModifier tags and set them to a number between -3 and +3.  It's very subtle right now, but -3 will give the lowest amount of pleasure and +3 the most.

ExcitementModifier00 is for the main girl, ExcitementModifier01 is for the second girl (when using girl-girl), and ExcitementModifier02 is for the guy.

You can also use the HalfExcited_00 tag set to 1 to make the girl get less excited than normal (we use it in the blowjob animations for instance).  This tag currently only works for the main girl.

Very helpful, thank you!

Speakman

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:33:52 AM »
Actually, I might be in over my head.

I see that I can't open and edit the animations the same way I can the girl character files.
What do I need to edit these?

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 08:42:53 AM »
In the animations folder there should be a subfolder called 'info', this will contain XML description files for all the main-menu animations, within each file are all the subposes for each animation, including the Variety Pack subclasses, and near the bottom of each subpose entry should be a few lines that say 'ExcitementModifier'

I've been playing around with the 'CumEmit' ones myself, trying to get non-blowjob poses to cause the guy to cum, or for splatter to appear on the girl, but it doesn't work :p

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 08:56:23 AM »
Wow, looking at the figures now, glad to see you making use of the feedback we gave before - now the sub-poses for touching breasts or fingering actually increase the excitement levels more than without the touching :)

Toxic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 04:57:02 AM »
Nice thx for info jak ive been usin cheat engine for a while since the pleasure meter goes up so slowly...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk