March 28, 2024, 03:40:39 PM

Author Topic: Sorry to bother you...  (Read 7171 times)

Giggles

• I'm an amateur sexsim modding enthusiast
    • View Profile
Sorry to bother you...
« on: March 02, 2011, 12:27:15 AM »
Sadly i'm a rather poor individual (Unemployment  :'( ) So I haven't had the chance to buy all of the goodies from this latest update. Since I'm still really into modding this and making more content could you give me a quick rundown of what I can now change? Is it just pubic hair?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Sorry to bother you...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 09:23:36 AM »
You can create any character you like without buying anything, unless you want hair other than what you have right now.  The hair is the only thing on a custom character that requires you or the user to "own" that hair that you want to use.  So for instance if you want to use the feathered hair that Ulani has, you need to own Ulani, and anyone wanting to use your character in the way you intended does as well.  Everyone has "glamour" hair and "pixie" hair for females, so if you don't have any other hair then your characters will have to use one of those (or "none" for bald).

You can also make any clothing you like.  So besides the hair, you can make as many characters and outfits as you want without having to purchase anything.  Just follow the tutorials here in this section of the forum and that's all you need.

Giggles

• I'm an amateur sexsim modding enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 07:59:26 PM »
No I knew all that, I meant like what was added in the last update that wasn't available before.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 08:24:28 PM »
Everything that is in the latest update can be found here: http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,415.0.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk