March 28, 2024, 08:54:35 AM

Author Topic: Something a bit different  (Read 29175 times)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Something a bit different
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 02:51:03 PM »
I enjoyed reading these as well as all of your stories! I look forward to more! ;D

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 03:43:41 PM »
Update - am still slowly working on a Joanne story as requested, but it's proving hard to find a fun direction for the story to go beyond 'Joanne has sex' or a theme  'Joanne's a saucy milf who seduces a younger guy'

The Priya and Asha characters Pronzilla made turned out to be perfect matches to a pair of characters in an unillustrated story I wrote ages ago, so I'm currently in the process of adding some screenshots to that ;)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »
Some quick ideas: Joanne making love to her husband (yea kind of boring, but it is beautiful too.  ;) ), Joanne obeying her boss (younger or same age or a little older), Joanne cheating (younger or same age), Joanne bored of her husband so trying out sex with a lady. Also, the wife/milf getting on with the milkman is a classic. Maybe those help. Hopefully these ideas help. I might think of something more later too.

Oh, nice! I cannot wait to read/see your story on Asha and Priya! I have a long story involving two desi ladies (among others) which I want to use Asha and Priya for, but there is not enough content for it yet. Plus I would need addons for it. For example, the story, the sexual part that is, occurs mostly in the bedroom and offices.

Maybe if improve enough, we can collaborate!   :o

EDIT:  Ok, the previous ideas are kind of boring maybe not so appealing. So here is another more specific idea but provocative in another way:

Joanne (Joana if you prefer a matching latin name) is a divorced mother of two and works in marketing and currently not in a relationship but wishing for a man in her life again. She takes a vacation to beach resort town Northshore. There she meets a latin hunk of man, Ricardo. Ricardo is a well established photographer living in Northshore who happens to have a milf fetish. They meet and looks like they take a liking to each other. Ricardo shows her around, chats her up, ... even takes her to a special secluded place perfect for a love nest. ... and the passion ensues. What will become of their these love birds? Will this latin lover be her man? Stay tuned!

How is it?

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 11:14:33 AM »
Heh, thanks for the ideas :D I'll see if they fit with what I have already: I did actually introduce Joanne as the character of Terri's boss in my previous 2-part journal stories, and was trying to make it a third, non-journal story set as a followup to them, the tricky part was getting her into sexy situations without too much boring explanation or tricky posing, or re-using any of the male models I'd already introduced as characters (so, Jett's probably going to feature!)

The Asha and Priya story is mostly screenshotted now, just gotta insert them and rewrite bits to make it fit with the limitations of the pictures :p

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 02:24:28 PM »
I am glad to help! :D
Yea I remember Joanne from Terri's journal. I am sure you can work something out. Joanne can still be Terri's boss and Ricardo replaced with Jett (the local surfer hunk), though it looses the spice of the latin adventure. Yea, there are not enough men. :-\

Cool, I cannot wait to check out the Asha and Priya story!

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »
So, progressing with this a bit - just a quick question on taste:

While trying out the new character customiser and throwing around some ideas, I tried out making a character who could be the daughter of Joanne, initially as a sequel/offshoot story to the one I'm already doing about Joanne. (I've uploaded her in the characters section already, she's called Shannon!)

As I structured the Joanne story and how it linked with the previous Ricardo/Terri stories and introduces other characters, one of the possible ways it could end up going would be to actually bring Shannon into this story too, but I was wondering how my readers feel about mother/daughter/random guy threesomes? Hot, or not to people's tastes?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk