May 09, 2024, 12:54:59 PM

Author Topic: Building Character  (Read 5711 times)

Darackis

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Building Character
« on: January 12, 2011, 07:45:17 AM »
First off, I only recently decided to try out the game and I have to say I'm quite impressed.  The graphics and animations are excellent.  There's still not too much in the way of options but I can tell that this game is a work in progress.  It has a tremendous amount of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing just what it'll eventually evolve into.

That being said, if there was one thing that disappointed me upon starting the basic game (sans packs) it was the lack of ability to customize the body of the characters.  I was relieved, however, when I went on the forums and discovered that modifying preferential characteristics (boobs) was actually really easy.  I think it's brilliant to allow that kind of access to the individuals playing.  It definitely substantially increased my interest.

But, here's the point.  As it IS so easy to modify the body of the character outside of the game, why not simply allow us to adjust things in game?  I'm suggesting that next to the clothes tab or somewhere in there, you create an additional tab which allows for some basic sliders or even a numerical input to adjust aspects of the characters physique.  Granted, due to the quality of the animations and such, changing things can mess those animations up.  But that's fine.  I don't need much.  Just allow customization options within parameters that won't cause problems.  Even if it's a minor adjustment with only a couple adjustable areas, it'd still add a lot to the game and make something that can already be done a whole lot easier.

Thanks for listening. :)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Building Character
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 11:55:48 AM »
Thanks for your thoughts and I'm glad to hear that you like the sim so far.  I agree with you that it would be nice to be able to modify a character right from within the sim.  As with a lot of things mentioned here in the forum, that's on our to-do list. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk