May 04, 2024, 04:57:26 AM

Author Topic: look into cam  (Read 6394 times)

walo

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
look into cam
« on: May 19, 2011, 11:44:44 PM »
Hi Jak,

the "look into cam" option is not available at the "handjob" position, why? It should be no problem and I'm missing it!  :eyebrows:

And for the blowjob positions it would not be too bad, even if new animations are necessary. Perhaps, for the beginning,  you could make only the eyes following the cam?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: look into cam
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 11:52:31 PM »
It's not available on some positions because it looks weird or messes up the animation (blowjobs, for instance).

You can always turn on camera look in a position by editing the associated XML file (from the Sex Sim\Runtime\_aData\animations\info folder), if you really want it on.  To do that, open up the XML file for the animation in a text editor and look for the following lines:

<CanLookAt00>1</CanLookAt00>
<CanLookAt01>1</CanLookAt01>
<CanLookAt02>1</CanLookAt02>

If any of those is set to 0 then that means the character can't look at the camera.  If you set it to 1 and save the file, then they can.

Keep in mind that the animation XML files aren't meant for editing and thus may get written over when updates come out, so you might need to re-edit them later if that happens.  But hey, if you want to do it, it's possible already. :)

walo

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 09:23:01 AM »
Thank you Jak!

Just tried it and it works perfect. I could not see any strange occurences with that combination (handjob/look into cam).

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 09:45:16 AM »
Thank you Jak!

Just tried it and it works perfect. I could not see any strange occurences with that combination (handjob/look into cam).

Excellent, I'm glad it worked out well for you. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk