March 28, 2024, 06:29:58 PM

Author Topic: Is anal okay ?  (Read 36667 times)

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
Re: Is anal okay ?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 06:31:49 PM »
Don't hold your breath of course, but do know that it's something we are working on getting in.  Back when I hinted at it being worked on I was planning on doing it one way, but along the way I realized there are better ways to do it, which is why it's not in yet.  Like a lot of things on my list, it's coming as soon as I can get it in
   No offense intended towards you Jak. I just wanted to justify the initial question . I'm not naive . Just ask Greciamarz . Remember he or she owes me a salute . 

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »
Don't hold your breath of course, but do know that it's something we are working on getting in.  Back when I hinted at it being worked on I was planning on doing it one way, but along the way I realized there are better ways to do it, which is why it's not in yet.  Like a lot of things on my list, it's coming as soon as I can get it in
   No offense intended towards you Jak. I just wanted to justify the initial question . I'm not naive . Just ask Greciamarz . Remember he or she owes me a salute .

Oh no offense taken, I just wanted to update the thread and not leave you hanging. :)

snowplow

• I love Anal ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 02:06:13 PM »
i would love to see some anal action as well!

snowplow

• I love Anal ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »
so excited for anal, sex just seems boring without it ;)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »
What are some of the things you all would like to see in an anal add-on?

snowplow

• I love Anal ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 12:45:13 PM »
position wise i'd love to see jack hammer, anal doggy, anal reverse cowgirl on couch, anal standing up is really good too

dpfan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »
position wise i'd love to see jack hammer, anal doggy, anal reverse cowgirl on couch, anal standing up is really good too

Agree with all this, an anal option in the "Frisk Me" position would be perfect.

Ipswitch

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 09:13:49 PM »
I guess the two things I would like to see most in an anal addon would be more vigorous thrusting animations than the current vaginal sex positions and more intense facial expressions.  In theory, Jak could just modify almost any current position by moving the hips slightly to have the penis or strappon go into the anus instead of the vagina to make an addon pack.  But when I think of awesome anal sex, I think of a couple that's really going at it.  They're pounding, moaning and screaming, and slapping against each other with the intensity (hopefully with lots of lube).  (love the sound of intense, lubed up sex)

Ideally the voices might even become more intense and louder, but I would understand if that might prove difficult to implement with the current setup.  Currently the voices don't change when you change position.  Though they do change when you hit different benchmarks in their pleasure meter.  So I don't know how much of a pain it'd be.

We can change the speed of all of the current sex positions, but they tend to stay toward the slower, gentler end of the spectrum.  The animations themselves seem geared toward this speed in my opinion.  They're sensual, intimate, and fairly gentle.  I like them a lot, make no mistake about it.  But I think it would add a lot of spice and variety if an anal addon pack brought an avenue to ratchet up the intensity a bit.  I would be much more excited for that than just the same kind of animations aimed at a different hole.

snowplow

• I love Anal ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 11:37:21 AM »
i agree with everything above, no one likes a gentle ass fuck, its more fun when you're getting fucked (or fucking in man's case) as hard as humanly possible to the point where the recipient is having a screaming orgasm
at least thats just me :)

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 03:20:20 PM »
 For me , the most exciting part of watching anal sex would have to be the initial penetration . It is most exciting when you can see it is difficult to get the penis in at all ! The girls face should show discomfort followed by pleasure as things ramp up . For many of us , the fact that she did something that she didn't really want to do, just to make you happy,says alot about the relationship . But in the end we want every one to have a good time . So if the initial penetration  looks like the guy just dipped his prick in a gallon of Kay-Y jelly and there was no resistance then I think the animation will lose it's allure right away . Remember that many people find joy in pain and this could be the time to introduce just a little to this game .

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 07:29:59 AM »
I would like to see this feature too.

How is it progressing?

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 11:38:15 PM »
Is it progessing?  ???

Cap'n.  :eyebrows:

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 01:04:46 AM »
Is it progessing?  ???

Cap'n.  :eyebrows:

Not yet.  I'm still working on the next big update which has all of the facial morphing and character stuff (plus a bunch of other additions and improvements).  My to-do list is massive but I'm tackling everything I can as I can get to it.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 09:06:29 AM »
Righto, Jak.

I do appreciate there is a world of stuff to be worked on...

You just need to remember if you lose focus, you can go into Barney Bear Mode where.....

Everything is more important than everything else.  ;)

Cap'n.  ;D

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 12:08:08 PM »
Righto, Jak.

I do appreciate there is a world of stuff to be worked on...

You just need to remember if you lose focus, you can go into Barney Bear Mode where.....

Everything is more important than everything else.  ;)

Cap'n.  ;D

That sounds just about like my to-do list!  :drink:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk