March 28, 2024, 04:57:52 AM

Poll

Out of the following, which are you most interested in next?

Foreplay \ kissing pack (now available in the Add-ons shop)
Masturbation \ solo play pack
Additional sex positions pack
Lactation \ Pregnancy pack
Pre-op Transsexual characters
Fantasy characters (elves, orcs, demons, etc.)
Science fiction characters (robots, aliens)
Motel room environment
Pose editor \ Photo studio

Author Topic: What would you like next?  (Read 188935 times)

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like next?
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2011, 08:13:09 AM »
  Just a thought , how about a camping location , day or night . I think there are lots of options . The Grand Canyon with a big view . You could throw in a tent or a campfire . A picnic might be nice , in central park with some onlookers in the distance for all the voyeurs out there .

Toxic

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2011, 04:38:11 AM »
All these new features would be awesome,
But the most important thing we need is character face customization in this game.
I played 3d sexvilla before they got free customization choices, but the graphics there is nothing compared to sexsim's.

Anyways, keep up the good work guys.

matte

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2011, 11:47:03 PM »
I voted for one of the choices above, but still would find it nice if you added the bedroom as a location.

txboost

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:46 AM »
I have only come across this great program recently and am loving it! Absolutely the most informative of it's type. I am really enjoying the user creation side of it and can't wait for more customizations to become available. I would love to see a positions pack which included foot fetish themes, such as footjob's and foot worship(kissing/sucking).

killerkrill

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »
I'm glad I'm not alone when it comes to wanting to get it on with a preggers chick that squirts milk. Mmmmm toasty.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 06:01:32 PM »
I'm glad I'm not alone when it comes to wanting to get it on with a preggers chick that squirts milk. Mmmmm toasty.

:boobs:  :pacifier: :cheers:

dpfan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »
I would vote for threesomes (girl-girl-guy - NOT guy-guy-girl) and more positions in general

walo

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2011, 05:39:26 AM »
From that list I would mainly be interested in
1. more positions
2. pose editor

But when the preg-pack is out, I will shurely have a look on it.
I have (like others in this forum  ;) ) an endless list of things I am interested in.
Playing Rape Lay before, I would like to see some of the features from there with the graphics quality of sexsim, which is much better.

More vital animations, perhaps with a more varied soundtrack?

One thing, that could make the whole stuff more interesting are animations, showing the changes between different positions whereever possible. In the moment there ist always a fade out/fade in when you choose a different position.

A real cool thing is a script editor, where you configure the order of foreplay actions, positions and other stuff and then let it run, showing you a movie based on your own screenplay. Just lean back and watch (or do whatever  :eyebrows:).

All your girls are beautifull, and the possibility to edit them ist fantastic. I really would like to do more, but editing the xml is not very comfortable. I would like to have an editor where you can adjust every attribute (with an slider or something) and a preview. Your breast and hair style editor are usefull and show the way.

Body size. I really would love to have much variety here. Small boys doing it with bigger MILFs, little asian hentai girls and, and, and. Thats the problem with it, I suppose you have to do all the animations separately for every possible combination of body heights. But of course this would be worth some extra peachpoints!

And finally: Don't forget the bracelets!  :eyebrows:

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »
1. A pose editor or a  Solo poses pack, would get my vote for #1.

2. Would also like to see more cum variations, the ORAL ADD-ON PACK only has 1 cum shot mode in the BJ or handjob animations. Be great to see more realism with cum shots available in all other animations.

3. I know it's been brought up before, but how about an OFFLINE play option. It would not negate the need to buy the add-on content, but would be nice to know I can play the game w/ all my addon's anytime/anywhere.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:25:32 PM by Isla Del Sol »

nylonphiliac

• Very excited about potential for SexSim
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2011, 12:40:03 PM »
My list, in no particular order.

Basically, more wet, more messy and extra nylon goodness:

- Ability to come in any pose (i.e. outside)
- Creampies
- Squirting for the girls
- Pantyhose (or at least a skins tutorial, since it could easily be done that way. I have a ton of pantyhose textures lying around that I could probably apply if I had a clue about 3D work.
- More sound files / more variety (e.g. international sound files, Russian, German, Dutch, whatever...)

My profile pic shows what I want in the game - skirts and pantyhose. No, I'm not a girl ;-)

iforget

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2011, 05:38:49 PM »
If you can somehow work out a POV view so its like us controlling the male thats fucking then holy shit it would literally be awesome. Hell, turn it into a pack or something requiring pp and I will still pay.

FloraMeriadoc

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2011, 04:58:36 PM »
sorry if this have been asked before I didn't readed everything yet

but something who could be nice is from all the pose with start with

when you didn't buy a thing yet

get an option to select the hole you want to be in

like example doggy style you can choose between her pussy or her ass

thx in advance for the answer and if you do it in a new update

CassieSlutina

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
I would love to see Solo and Masturbation for the girls especially with fuck machines and other toys. Maybe even be able to use a sex toy with a male or female partner.

snowplow

• I love Anal ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2011, 03:20:27 PM »
definitely add threesomes (girl-girl-guy) or even all girl would be pretty kinky, add some anal fucking, and more toys/positions for lesbian play (double edged dildo, scissoring, vibrators). and be able to have a squirting option or cum outside :) thanks

dpfan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2011, 02:22:19 PM »
As others have mentioned, would like to see a bed and the ability to do most of the positions (other than standing of course) in it.  Would really like it if there were no surrounding objects to block my view.  Is there any way to make the surrounding objects that can be view blockers disappear, especially in the apartment setting?

New positions:

Tit-fu@k (with man seated on sofa or chair - in the same location as the existing seated blowjob & pentration positions, so you can move from one to the other)
Reverse cowgirl
Man laying in bed, receiving blowjob:  http://www.sexinfo101.com/usualfellatio.shtml
Female laying in bed, receiving oral sex  http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_scarf.shtml
"Lotus" sex position on bed:  http://www.sexinfo101.com/lotus.shtml
Inverted missionary position:  http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_missionary_inverted.shtml?s=6d757e45c15f44abbc5445b214622d51
Spooning position
"Throat Swab" oral sex position:  http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_throatswab.shtml or here:  http://sardo.eroticillusions.com/free/2007/0702.html (4th preview image)
Entry from behind, female laying flat on bed:  http://sardo.eroticillusions.com/free/2006/0614.html (last preview image)

By the way, I really like the new MILF "Joanne", she is easily my favorite partner.  Great job!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk