March 28, 2024, 07:39:30 AM

Author Topic: Roadmap  (Read 116596 times)

fr3dxxx

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Roadmap
« on: November 30, 2019, 10:44:27 PM »
Is there a roadmap for future content/updates planned for Sex Sim 2?

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: Roadmap
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 12:35:15 PM »
There's a fairly loose roadmap but nothing super set in stone. Mostly I'm working on the Character Editor and getting this first release bugs and performance issues worked out. We'll also be doing various improvements and additions to the core game over time to make it the best experience we can make it be.

As you might know, we sort of partnered up with the owner of SexSim (we sold it to him back around 2012 and have worked with him on it since) for this new game, and have a set number of add-ons we're contracted to create over the coming months, but what those add-ons will be is mostly up to us. When we started talking about making the game, he wanted us to make it as if it were totally our own, so we did that.

There will be at least four tools, including the Character Editor, so you can use your imagination for the others. If anyone has suggestions, please do post them, by the way. Aside from tools we will also be releasing animations, characters, environments, etc. so there's a pretty full plate as far as what's to come. After that we will be creating even more add-ons, for presumably years to come.

Anyway, that's not really a solid roadmap, I know, but hopefully it gives you some idea about our commitment to the game and how much we're putting into it as time goes on. :)

fr3dxxx

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 04:12:18 AM »
Sounds good to me. The character editor was easily one of my favorite features of SS1 so I'm excited to see it being carried over to SS2.

I guess for features I'd like to see:

-Oral Sex (I know it's planned, but may as well mention it anyway)
-Kissing
-Cumshots/creampies
-Orgasm button like in SS1 so we can make characters cum when we want to
-Threesomes
-More environments

hamster

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 10:25:44 AM »
I'd also love to see a dating sim option, where we could interact with the men/women in the environment, talk to them, get to know them.

Men love a good tease, I have fond memories of the arianeb dating sim. Also, having an emotional connection with someone is just as important for males as it is for females. If there's anything missing from a pure sex sim like this it is that element.

That may explain the success of House Party, which is up on Steam. The actual sex is not great in a lot of different ways, but the house and grounds are full of interesting people which are fully scripted. Also the quest lines are TOO complicated imo so you spend more time reloading the game than actually playing it.

In 2019 a lot of online sexual content has gone multiplayer, 3dchat and so on. People online are looking for an emotional connection.

I've attached a wordpad doc with some actual dialogue. I'm offering to help write the dialogue options in case you are too busy coding.

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 06:26:09 PM »
Sounds good to me. The character editor was easily one of my favorite features of SS1 so I'm excited to see it being carried over to SS2.

I guess for features I'd like to see:

-Oral Sex (I know it's planned, but may as well mention it anyway)
-Kissing
-Cumshots/creampies
-Orgasm button like in SS1 so we can make characters cum when we want to
-Threesomes
-More environments

I wholeheartedly endorse this list and would only strongly suggest you add
-Tit Fucking
which was something always lacking in SS1 (and for me, at least, a major oversight!  :P). It could probably go under the Oral menu...or maybe we need a Miscellaneous? I'm sure others would like Rimming, but that's probably under Oral too.

fr3dxxx

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »

I wholeheartedly endorse this list and would only strongly suggest you add
-Tit Fucking
which was something always lacking in SS1 (and for me, at least, a major oversight!  :P). It could probably go under the Oral menu...or maybe we need a Miscellaneous? I'm sure others would like Rimming, but that's probably under Oral too.

There could be a non-penetrative sex menu, that involves fingering, tit fucking, foot jobs, handjobs, and pussy jobs/sumata

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 10:50:14 PM »

There could be a non-penetrative sex menu, that involves fingering, tit fucking, foot jobs, handjobs, and pussy jobs/sumata

Great idea! Yes, I love it!

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 08:56:27 AM »
Yeah, that feature should be on the must have list! :)

pitit1

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2020, 11:42:08 PM »
This game needs something to make it different from the big players like 3d Sex Villa 2 for example.

Walking around is already possible. We should see what we can do with that.

Oh and of course more camera options like POV are a must have.

Maybe also some good cum physics or at least convincing decals and particles. That would make Sexsim 2 stand out.

Studmuffin1137

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 12:43:49 PM »
What is the status on the updates any idea of a relase date of new content or release month and have you made any updates to the engine?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk