Sex Sim 2 > SexSim 2 General Discussion

Let's get this party started!

(1/7) > >>

Giselle:
If you've tried out the new SexSim 2, we'd love to know what you think.  :)

fr3dxxx:
Gave it a quick whirl:

-Physics are nice, especially the boob physics  :eyebrows:
-Character models are nice, but the women looked a bit more cartoony than the men (might just be the body hair)
-Anal is a nice addition, especially females being able to peg males with a strap-on
-Wish positions were organized like they were in SexSim 1 (Riding, Cowgirl, Doggy). It makes it a bit hard to figure out what's what initially
-Performance is a bit choppy, with a sluggish frame rate, but that might be on me for having programs running in the background.
-I also couldn't get it to launch whilst in windowed mode.
-Would be nice if the island had a house or other indoor locations, but I suppose that will come later
-Finally, is there a way to use your SS1 account with SS2? I tried but it didn't work so I made a new one.

All in all, it's a solid foundation for Sex Sim 2, and I can't wait for new content.

Giselle:
Thank you for your thoughts, fr3dxxx. :)

Several good suggestions in there, so we've taken note and you'll likely see some of them implemented in the updates we'll be doing.

The two user systems are distinct from one another so there's no way to tie a SexSim account into a SexSim2 account. I'll put a message about that on the sign-up/login pages so it's more clear.

As far as performance goes, this new game does require a bit more system beef than the original, and we'll be making improvements to performance as more reports to come in about it from different setups. Could you let me know what kind of system you are running? Video card, CPU, and RAM info would be great.

Thanks again!

wolf007:
Hi there! Huge fan of 1 and was very excited to get 2 ASAP!

Unfortunately, my system honestly can BARELY handle loading this game, and it definitely can't handle playing it. I put it on the "LOW" graphics setting at 1600x900 and it still cannot render anyone. The environment loads alright, but the characters just appear as floating hair and eyeballs with no bodies! And the game lags and stutters so badly that I cannot effectively control anything (I tried to use the right mouse to look around, and the lag made it so that I was looking straight down or straight up and couldn't fine tune the control back to normal. Oddly enough, at first I put the setting on "VERY HIGH" and got the exact same result (i.e. there seems to be no difference at all in the graphics if I use VERY HIGH or LOW).

My system is unusual in that I am running the game on a Parallels Desktop setup from MacOS 10.14.6. So my processor and card info might not be as meaningful, but I have a 10-core 3GHz Intel Xeon W with 64GB RAM running a Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB and 64-bit Windows 7. I know it's not a PC gamer setup, but it runs SexSim1 (and the competing SV2) with no problems or hiccups whatsoever.

Any thoughts? Any additional information I can give?

sonci:  (Awaiting Approval)

--- Quote from: wolf007 on November 25, 2019, 11:42:09 PM ---Hi there! Huge fan of 1 and was very excited to get 2 ASAP!

Unfortunately, my system honestly can BARELY handle loading this game, and it definitely can't handle playing it. I put it on the "LOW" graphics setting at 1600x900 and it still cannot render anyone. The environment loads alright, but the characters just appear as floating hair and eyeballs with no bodies! And the game lags and stutters so badly that I cannot effectively control anything (I tried to use the right mouse to look around, and the lag made it so that I was looking straight down or straight up and couldn't fine tune the control back to normal. Oddly enough, at first I put the setting on "VERY HIGH" and got the exact same result (i.e. there seems to be no difference at all in the graphics if I use VERY HIGH or LOW).

My system is unusual in that I am running the game on a Parallels Desktop setup from MacOS 10.14.6. So my processor and card info might not be as meaningful, but I have a 10-core 3GHz Intel Xeon W with 64GB RAM running a Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB and 64-bit Windows 7. I know it's not a PC gamer setup, but it runs SexSim1 (and the competing SV2) with no problems or hiccups whatsoever.

Any thoughts? Any additional information I can give?

--- End quote ---
Maybe it ’s not supported by the graphics card.
This is also the case when I play other games on my old graphics card.
It is recommended to use a slightly better graphics card than you are now.
Machine translation please forgive me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version