March 28, 2024, 01:35:38 AM

Author Topic: Hispanic Girl - Pia  (Read 14169 times)

oncesailor

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • I love modifying Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Hispanic Girl - Pia
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »
Made another quick mod, Pia a dancer at the Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club in Tijuana, Mexico. (Just joking LOL  8)) You need Alison for the hair.  (Otherwise she is bald.)

1 - Darker skin tone.
2 - Different eyebrows.
3 - Green eyeshadow/nailpolish.
4 - Just earrings and bracelets for jewelry.

Left as body 2.  All others at 1.0 for those that want to modify her.

oncesailor

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
Re: Hispanic Girl - Pia
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 03:33:03 PM »
After reading/watching the boards there are a few things I figured.

1)  There are a few folks that don't know or are uncomfortable with changing game files.
2)  For whatever reason, some folks don't feel like spending the approximately $3 for another female character.
3)  For the present, there maybe game hangup issues if you use one of my characters AND you don't have the correct hair style.

So for the first few characters, I remade the xml files. 
This will give you the character with Robyn's hair.
Just download the character above and install it.
Then download and install this file.
(Unzip in C:\ and it should overwrite the xml file.)

You now get the character with Robyn's hair, and it should allow your game to play.

What you DON'T get is the Selection Character image or the in-game thumbnail to be different. 
It will still show up with the originally designed hair style.

I'm trying to allow more folks to use more characters, but I'm only doing it for a few characters. 
Don't expect (or ask me) to do it for all my mods.

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 01:18:01 AM »
2)  For whatever reason, some folks don't feel like spending the approximately $3 for another female character.

This is really tricky and I want to add my oponion.
Well I haven't problem in spending money but I bought Kindle without books and will buy those who I want to read. So not whole bundle of Kindle+10 books with double price.
Of course I bought some add-ons to support the whole project but those one which I'm using at least sometimes.

I just want to say that If I don't like the girl I will never play with her, so why spent $3 for just hairs?
On the other hand I have not problem with spending $0.50 for the hairs, skin, bra, stockings ...

wow

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 08:18:59 AM »
Indeed i have bought everything there is except shauna, should i buy shauna too just to play girl x. Ok maybe i should, it isnt the money, but i doesnt feel right.
And to be honest it was fun to play a little with the xml files to see how it worked  ^-^

oncesailor

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 08:24:38 AM »
I guess I should have been more clear.  I added the above changed xml file for those that meet ALL 3 conditions.  While you might meet 2 and 3, I know that you have no problem with 1.  (Changing the xml file.)  It was just something I put on for those that might have downloaded the game and wanted to try it without doing to many changes or buying too many things.  That in the future if they really like it, they may purchase more things or at the very least learn to change a few lines on their own.  8)

So I will continue to make and upload characters, but I feel that if you like it, but you don't have the hairstyle, you will at least make the changes on your own.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk