Sex Sim > General Discussion

Profile Pic

(1/3) > >>

needluvn:
Hey Jak,

Where did you get that pic on your profile of the asian chick?
I like that!

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: needluvn on September 15, 2010, 01:32:36 PM ---Hey Jak,

Where did you get that pic on your profile of the asian chick?
I like that!

--- End quote ---

Hey, thanks!  Glad you like it, it's a picture I made for a t-shirt design for myself.  Here's a larger version of the avatar and also a painting I did of the same girl.

needluvn:
Holy smokes! That's awesome. Asian girls definitely should be on more t-shirts.  You just do it as a hobby or do you display your work somewhere?

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: needluvn on September 15, 2010, 09:49:38 PM ---Holy smokes! That's awesome. Asian girls definitely should be on more t-shirts.  You just do it as a hobby or do you display your work somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks. :) 

I spent my formative years (started at 11) working in an airbrush booth painting t-shirts, cars, guitars, etc. then in my twenties I worked at a division of Lee Sportswear doing screen print shirt design.  After that I got into the video game field so now when I do shirts it's just for me personally.  I would love to start a shirt company some time though just for the fun. 

As far as painting the canvases I don't display anywhere but then again I rarely paint anymore.  It's something I'd like to do more of some day, it's just not in the schedule right now.  Here's another one from a couple of years ago...

needluvn:
Nice.

Yea I bet since you spent all your time in front of a computer being a techie for a sex game. Although I bet that's fun too. Maybe the asian girl can be an inspiration for a new game model. Who is that girl anyway? Reason why I ask is I'm looking for tattoo ideas and when I saw that avatar, I knew I wanted something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version