March 28, 2024, 01:00:34 PM

Author Topic: Things I'd Like to See (maybe you too)  (Read 4936 times)

Gigipuffs916

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Things I'd Like to See (maybe you too)
« on: September 12, 2018, 12:23:58 PM »
Okay, I'm a woman first off. Yes, women DO play this game, and I really do enjoy it so far. I don't care it's obviously made for me because I'm bi so I like most of the same things. I still enjoy playing it either way. However, I do have some suggestions/critiques:

1. The Dungeon: Why have a bdsm location if the only bdsm-like theme is the sex machine? There's no spanking, tying up the female character, or blowjobs on the throne at the end of the room. I understand animations aren't easy, but why offer it if there isn't much to do position wise? I personally enjoy things like this and it'd be nice to play them out in the game. It'd just be a nice add-on if they added more dungeon themed positions in there. (Dude, if you're gonna have an X-Cross fucking use it. Otherwise get rid of it.)

2. Girl-on-Girl: There is almost NOTHING you can do with the lesbian aspect. You do basic positions and that's all. The positions you do with straight couples? You can do that with the lesbian option also with the strap-on. I personally would like to do more with females. I know if I had these girls in my room, I'd do more than what's in the game. It's a shame it's only an add-on going to waste.

3. Editor: I'd like to be able to edit the men as well. I feel they all have the same kind of build and it'd be nice to have different body maps/textures/shapes for them. I get this is a "guy's game", but idk, I'd like more.

4: Locations: Mansion bedroom (we might fuck like animals, but let's get some class), the gym (so many fun areas for that, maybe yoga-related positions), and maybe a yacht or a room on a yacht (fucking on the high seas!), and an airplane (mile-high club yeah?)

This might be me. Anyone else feel the same or anything to add?

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: Things I'd Like to See (maybe you too)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 10:52:52 PM »
Thanks for your thoughts, Gigipuffs. We're two women who are working on this game, so, yeah, we hear you. :)

Things are in the works! I can't say anything for sure just yet, but please do keep the suggestions coming, everyone. We're listening, and I promise, we're working hard over here on some very exciting developments.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk