March 28, 2024, 12:39:48 PM

Author Topic: Storyboards for SEX SIM  (Read 7266 times)

My Masters Toy

• Submissive Male Sex Slave
    • View Profile
Storyboards for SEX SIM
« on: February 11, 2018, 12:09:02 PM »
I would like to start a Storyboard topic for users to share end products using Sexsims. Anyone interested?

purpbeetle

• Keep Sex Sim Alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Storyboards for SEX SIM
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:15:56 PM »
It's a nice idea. Anything that would bolster some user interest and investment in this software would be a plus. I've already mentioned in a couple of comments to users' creations that what this software lacks in a couple of features - for instance, pose design and mods for male characters - it more than makes up for with textures, sounds, and smoothness of animation that is far superior to a couple of more popular platforms. As an artist, I'd be interested in seeing a couple of examples to see what's possible from a user such as yourself. - purplebeetle69
- purplebeetle69 a.k.a. Jed W.

My Masters Toy

• Submissive Male Sex Slave
    • View Profile
Re: Storyboards for SEX SIM
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 06:06:57 AM »
 :) Sorry I haven't been back on here til now. Going to try to make it a valent effort to do this at least once a week. And then increase it slowly until I make it a norm. I don't know what your interest are but if your interested I can send you some of my work. Most of my work is done in power point so you would need a program to view it. Let me know?????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk