March 28, 2024, 10:19:34 AM

Author Topic: Not connected to the internet OR server is down for maintenance OR Aliens...  (Read 16061 times)

newtonx2012

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
I installed the game yesterday and I've been trying to run it ever since. It starts up fine but when I try to log in I get the "Not connected to the internet OR server is down for maintenance OR Aliens..." message, and there is nothing I can do.
I tried all the steps in Before you post.I added the entire folder to Kaspersky exclusions list, I ran it in Admin mode, and I even disabled the antivirus while trying to run it and nothing worked. If anyone has a fix for this Please help!

quop

• View Profile
I'm having the same problem, and I've been using it for a few months now and it's been working. I'm not sure what happened.

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
I made a similar post about this problem a week ago .. We still don't have an answer..

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
It seems the devs had decided to completely abandoned this game without any notice. We have submitted tickets and even PM Giselle with no luck once so ever

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
I tried today to launch it and worked !!  :o  Crossfinger to remain that way .. Don't know what happened , hope they fixed it ..

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
working for me now too. Hope they have a BIG update for us soon as a apology

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
So sorry about the downtime. We were doing maintenance on the site and it took longer than expected. Thanks for bearing with us!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk