March 28, 2024, 09:56:27 PM

Author Topic: Pronzillas Permutor  (Read 7638 times)

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Pronzillas Permutor
« on: July 17, 2015, 08:15:58 AM »
Hi..

I've just downloaded Pronzilla's People Permutor but can get to open any tips ??  :-\

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
Re: Pronzillas Permutor
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 01:29:13 PM »
Do you have a java runtime installed?  If not, download/install it from http://www.java.com/

The permutor download should have given you a file called "ppp.jar".  Just put that in a convenient folder, and double-click it.  The first launch will be slow, because it needs to find your sex sim installation (you can speed that up by putting the "convenient folder" near you sex sim folder) but later launches should be quicker, because it remembers)

(also, for the safety of your system, look in your start menu for "configure java"  Launch that, select the "security" tab, and un-tick the "enable java content in the browser" box.  you can also disable the plugin directly in your browser)
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 12:59:07 AM »
Nice to see you here again, pronzilla. :)

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 07:38:01 AM »
Thanks Pronzilla

Managed to install java and all working fine now thanks.... :D

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 01:11:10 PM »
Yay for getting it working, have fun.

Thanks; I never really went totally away, but I've always been a lurker by nature, and don't check in that often these days...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk