March 28, 2024, 12:29:18 AM

Author Topic: new engine update ..and general direction of the game  (Read 24326 times)

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: new engine update ..and general direction of the game
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 05:10:37 AM »

Hi I've just come back to sexsim after quite a long break and it's really nice to see all the new additions and that yourself and the new owners are still keen to continue improving the game when i last played there was only one location available. I think some more positions and outfits would make the game even more enjoyable, I see you have quite a few positions on FLSM.

I look forward to seeing the future additions and improvements or even a brand new version of the game.
aNd in the mean time thanks for all your hard work and excellent creativity and for making it very enjoyable to play  :D

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 11:16:25 AM »
Thanks booblover (and everyone else)! Welcome back. :) There's more good stuff planned for the future, most definitely. :)

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 08:43:43 AM »
Hi Giselle

I too have recently returned to Sexsim after not playing for quite a while and really pleased to see all the new additions including extra locations (when I last played there was only one room)
And really nice to know that it's still being developed and improved, so thank you for all your hard work and creativity and for still making it an enjoyable game to play.  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk