Sex Sim > Suggestions

new engine update ..and general direction of the game

(1/4) > >>

thrixer777:
Hello there again ..
I am back to this forum after a long time , i am playing sex sim since 2011 and watched all the advancements that it took all these years .. I read the posts of other users asking about the path direction , updates e.tc.  As we have been told ( it's about a year or less ) ,the game needs to get updated by the new unity engine so we ll have some major updates and new features .. I wanted to ask , is this going to happen or the game will stay at its current state ? I  like sex-sim to extreme  and i am willing to buy further expansions so i am asking.. Threesomes , pose editor , other places , male editor were things that we were waiting alot time here ..
Thank you

hydron:
The latest I remember is that the currant owners asked Giselle to make a few addons for the game.  She hass already made one addon and bought it up to version 1.9.  I suppose we will see more expansions in the future, but because Giselle is focusing on  Future Love Space Machine at the moment, There may well be a wait. unless the new owners make a few addons as well, which is worth doing, as they will sell. :)

http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,1218.0.html

thrixer777:
thank you very much  .. i am so hungry for some good expansions ,hope we ll get some ,i know that Giselle is occupied with the FLSM project and she hasn't time for sexsim ,the thing i don't know is if the current owners have the ability to make some changes , i don't want this game to be abandoned ...
and hey hydron nice to meet you here i am grinder from FLSM forums  ;D

hydron:

--- Quote from: thrixer777 on January 17, 2015, 05:37:46 AM ---thank you very much  .. i am so hungry for some good expansions ,hope we ll get some ,i know that Giselle is occupied with the FLSM project and she hasn't time for sexsim ,the thing i don't know is if the current owners have the ability to make some changes , i don't want this game to be abandoned ...
and hey hydron nice to meet you here i am grinder from FLSM forums  ;D

--- End quote ---

HI! :)

I hope that the new owners can do something about new addons,  this game being abandoned I think is the last thing anyone here would want.

Note to new owners of this game, New Addons will sell!!!!

Giselle:
I'm still totally devoted to my work on Sex Sim as well as FLSM. In fact, I've been working on the new updates and should have a new character out very soon. Another update I'm working on is dresses\skirts. Things are in the works! It just takes some time to make happen due to working with the slightly older code base of Sex Sim. New stuff is indeed coming, though. :)

As far as an engine update, or threesomes, or things like that, we'll all have to wait and see. A migration to the newer style engine would be awesome, of course, but it's not a trivial thing. It would basically mean a total re-write of the entire game.

I assume with a newer version that people would want all of their old characters, etc. to work, which would take even more effort to balance it all out. If people wanted a totally new version of Sex Sim, however, like a version 2, where old items wouldn't work but the whole thing would be new and improved, I can see that happening sooner than doing a new version while making sure all of the old items are still totally compatible.

Anyway, yes I am busy with FLSM but rest assured that I am still happily working on updates to Sex Sim as well. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version