Sex Sim > Suggestions

New Character Suggestions Thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

retrofunkmasta:
I'd like to see characters with bigger asses.  And not for nothin', but could the character editor be updated for that?

Horni4Emos:
Would fantasy and fetishes be OK or does it have to be lame human suggestion only?
----------
Anthropomorphic female red fox.  :eyebrows:

XenaTwin:
I would REALLY be interested in more male chrs, or even better male chr modification the way we can change things on the female chrs... hair style and color, eyes, facial hair, etc... at least. Chest hair and other options would be awesome too but anything would be appreciated at this point.

NMM:
With the Character Editor, it's possible to make pretty much any girl, the only thing missing is hairstyles.

So, in terms of new content and Characters, here's my suggestions of things that would be awesome, in order of implementation difficulty:

- A hairstyle pack: A nice selection of new hairstyles, particularly I'd like something with a nice neat straight fringe, and some pigtails, braided or not :) - maybe some guy hair too

- More girl-girl positions: There's really not many compared to guy-girl, and for some reason no 69 or scissoring?

- More voices! I know Jak recorded the current ones from actual people having sex, and they're really good, but a little samey considering the variety of girls now available (Although I notice in girl-girl the second girl has a different voice?) - not necessarily words, characters saying stuff can get weird and out of place (although if you go that route, a prompt to speak rather than just random sayings works better).

- Expand the Character Editor to include guys - it seems odd we can make any girl we want but are stuck with the same kinda grizzly guys

- Add hairstyles to the character editor

- Extra clothing styles - skirts or dresses would be awesome, or even long pants - it always feels weird when the girls can't wear anything longer than hotpants, although the logistics of 'how does this work during sex' is tricky, so maybe:
- Physics support for cloth/hair/cum: Allow more complicated hairstyles or skirts or dresses, then they can move and be pushed aside during sex and have more dynamic cumshots/creampies. Obviously more technically demanding, but there's some great things I've seen you can do with Unity these days, and even some 3rd-party addons that could be used.

- Multiplayer ;)

hydron:
Nice post, some great suggestions there.  A;though I would not want multiplater at all in sexsim, to me multiplayer in a sex game is weird. 

I would also add the ability to have each character wearing a different costumes would be a great step forward for this game, since as of this time they all wear the same one and the guys have none.  so adding or patching some of these into the game would be awesome! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version