March 28, 2024, 12:54:23 PM

Author Topic: SexSim Steam release  (Read 9223 times)

hamster

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
SexSim Steam release
« on: March 19, 2020, 02:32:40 PM »
The original SexSim is still a great game with reasonably priced dlc. It looks great, works great, hell I just bought more stuff today, seven years after the original came out.

In this age of Steam allowing adult content it needs to be up there being exposed, pun intended, to millions of guys into sex. At the moment it would have no credible competition as a sim. 

Version5

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: SexSim Steam release
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 02:05:07 PM »
In this age of Steam allowing adult content it needs to be up there being exposed, pun intended, to millions of guys into sex. At the moment it would have no credible competition as a sim.

Totally agree (although I have no idea what that would entail dev-wise).  I can't run SS2 on my system, but the original runs pretty good, so it would be amazing if there was suddenly enough interest in it to justify renewed development.  I've bought all of the add-ons I want and even a couple that I didn't particularly need.  If there were to somehow be some new ones, I'd be buying those too.  It would also be nice to see some new user content by people far more skilled than myself

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 04:30:23 PM »
We (ripened peach) just released our game "Future Love Space Machine : Glimmer Deck" on Steam. It was our first Steam release, and it took a while to figure out how to get everything going properly.

So now that it's up there, we've been talking about maybe trying to put SexSim (and maybe Inked Ravens) on Steam as well. That's totally up to the owner (of SexSim and Inked Ravens) but I think we will run the idea by them at some point in the future and see what they think. It would take quite a bit of work to make something older like SexSim ready for Steam, but I do think it would be cool.

Anyway, it's hard to know what the future holds (I mean, we're in the middle of a global pandemic!) but there's a possibility for sure.

hamster

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 07:49:17 PM »
Well grats on getting FLSM out on Steam anyway. Good to know that there is hope for the older SexSim.

Who would have thought in Nov 2019 that by Apr 2020 most economies would be tanking because we all have to stay inside. Certain ways of doing things are going to change forever and we can't even predict that.

Thanks for getting back to me on this, and stay safe!

PS thx for all the hard work on the sexsim series over the years.
PPS See you already made some sales! Grats again!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk