March 28, 2024, 12:58:39 AM

Author Topic: Free stuff ?  (Read 12267 times)

suvalf

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Free stuff ?
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:22:22 PM »
 Is there any what to get some of the stuff that that PPP program request to work ? or maybe some new positions, cum and that kind of stuff ? I've searched the web but couldn't  find anything :(

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Free stuff ?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 02:14:04 PM »
Yes, you can get it in the Add-ons shop. Are you asking for pirated versions? Why would you ask that here? I made this program.

suvalf

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 08:44:52 PM »
Yes, you can get it in the Add-ons shop. Are you asking for pirated versions? Why would you ask that here? I made this program.

No, I'm not asking for pirated versions, i'm asking for links from where I can download some stuff that you made for free, and thru this reply I want to say that you did a great job, keep it up :D

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 09:49:11 AM »
None of Jak's work is free except the base game, it's a standard free-to-play model: download the basic game and 3 characters for free, and then show your appreciation and get more awesome content by buying it! :D

User-made content like custom outfits are all free in the User Outfits section of the store, and user-customised character models are free to download, but unless they are based off the basic models and hairstyles you will need to buy the original characters and hairstyles for custom versions to work. Which specific characters you need to buy are detailed on the right of the page of custom character you want.

PPP is a cool user-made addon that makes custom characters automatically from the ones you own. Either set it up to only use the default characters (Alec, Robin and Layla) or buy more characters!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk