March 28, 2024, 04:28:00 AM

Author Topic: Things that I think would really enhance the game  (Read 10913 times)

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
Things that I think would really enhance the game
« on: October 06, 2014, 10:49:52 AM »
I think it is wonderful to see things moving forward here after so much time. I have a few suggestions for affons that will really add to the game experience on my opinion. 
Posepacks
Anal 
tityfucking

These 2 especially I think will add much to the game, and the secon one woulduld compliment the already existing pregnant milky mommas well. Yje first one is simply  among the most requested.

More poses for girl on girl
There are very few here, and more would be most welcome

Locations
A Pool
A School
An office, and by extension a doctor's office
A park
and Salvator's private jet :)

As for extra addons well 3soms will be fun, as well as clothing and the ability to edit the guys. 
That's all I have for right now. :)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:07:04 AM by hydron »

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that I htink would really enhance the game
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »
Hehe, I was just thinking of a few things too, now there seems to be action on the dev front, although it feels a bit demanding maybe :p

Nevertheless, a small list of ideas ranked by simplicity of implementation:

- I'd love if 'Look at Camera' made the character look at where the camera is now, but not follow it, so I can pose looking in other directions
- A tight bob hairstyle with a straight, neat fringe and a bit of an undercut at the back
- More poses for girl-girl, particularly 69 is conspicuously absent
- Threesomes would be lovely!!

hydron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 12:59:42 PM »
Hehe, I was just thinking of a few things too, now there seems to be action on the dev front, although it feels a bit demanding maybe :p

Nevertheless, a small list of ideas ranked by simplicity of implementation:

- I'd love if 'Look at Camera' made the character look at where the camera is now, but not follow it, so I can pose looking in other directions
- A tight bob hairstyle with a straight, neat fringe and a bit of an undercut at the back
- More poses for girl-girl, particularly 69 is conspicuously absent
- Threesomes would be lovely!!

Understandable how they could seem a bit demanding, but who knows, some of the above may show up on their own. :)  Interesting ideas about the camera. 

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 02:00:15 PM »
one apparently simple idea I've always wanted for the girl-girl mode is an in-game button to simply swap the two girls around, rather than having to bail to the menu and manually swap them and their outfits...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Bushmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 02:28:33 PM »
Its been a while since I've been around here, just started playing the game again. I would second all those suggestions.

Poses would be very nice, and the one real plus SS has going for it is the graphics quality. Its possible to make some very hot girls with the character editor - it would be nice to pose them photo shoot style.

One that thread of thought a photo studio would make an excellent location... - white backdrop, some lights, and couches/posing cushions off to the side somewhere.

One thing I would really like is improved sounds... variety of voices would add a lot.

hydron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 03:21:09 PM »
Yes The photo studio idea is an awesome one, especially if one could import external images onto the white screen to function as a backdrop for screen shots.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk