March 28, 2024, 12:18:29 PM

Author Topic: Future direction  (Read 9517 times)

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Future direction
« on: April 28, 2014, 08:50:56 AM »
Hey awesome SexSim devs!
Just really wondering what the plans are for the future of this game, as it's wonderful although seems to have slowed down a fair bit the longer it's been around. Are people still working on it, and is it an in-development concern, or just a side project for 'when you have time'?

Just a suggestion for if it's more the latter, why not make the focus more on higher-price modding addons, like the girl editor, but for guys, animations and rooms? Then, you don't need to update so much, but the community can build up the content and keep the game going without so much time dedication from development (and, indeed, free up resources for even bigger engine and content improvements if you are working hard on new things :) )

KingslandAdam

• Administrator
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Future direction
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 08:44:55 PM »
Hello!

Currently I am working to upgrade the SexSim engine into the latest edition.  SexSim is based on the Unity 3D engine version 3. However, the latest Unity 3D version is 4.3. Then, in order to take advantage of all the new features and technological advancements, SexSim needs to run on 4.3. That process is taking some time, however, once that is done, new, cool features will come.

Horni4Emos

• We're All Horny Animals Deep Inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 01:59:04 AM »
Hope to see a male editor too. Who doesn't want to put themselves in a game and bone a Avatar? ;3

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 10:47:57 AM »
Ah, awesome! Engine upgrades are always fiddly and time-consuming, but worth doing now and then! Exciting :D

BigDaddyBuck

• Sex Sim is better than Thrixxx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 09:26:12 PM »
I can't wait to see what comes up next, I keep checking off and on.  Any kind of eta?  Summer is kinda vague.

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 02:44:28 PM »
Would it be somewhere around June of July?  Summer for my part of the world is near the end of the year, where as for others it is midyear so something around that time would be great!  But for now, I guess that an engine upgrade now may ultimately save time in the future, so such a task, though tedious and time consuming, is not without worth.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk