March 28, 2024, 08:27:11 AM

Author Topic: Valentines Outfits  (Read 9942 times)

racer7842

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Valentines Outfits
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:52:49 AM »
 :eyebrows:  I have 3 new outfits for valentines.  Check them out on my website!

http://www.xxxcreations-dave.com/

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Valentines Outfits
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
I love all 3 and many more. Unfortunately I am tired of this game. We need more updates to keep it interesting. There are just so many things needed and the updates are too far apart from one another and when we do get them they are not big enough.

I do understand lack of funding and the man/woman power they need to get this game expanding faster. However with such a slow progress without some of our basic wants not met this game is not worth dropping more money into it until I can see where it leads. Hopefully the game will succeed and go where the potential is pointing but sadly I see it dying as well because of the lack of updates  :'(

racer7842

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »
WOW I coudnt have said it better!  I would love to become a creater for this game.....I just dont have the software that jac or anyone else has. I am feeling a loss in my little business, Because people are getting so disgusted with A game that is going nowhere. I would be willing to help out jak and the other creaters...........if I had the software to help. I have even had request from some wanting me to start my own game BUT there again I cant make the game.I just wish I could help in some way to help.......This game has so many possibilties. It can always get better!!!!!!!!!

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 12:42:32 PM »
I hear you, I would also help with new creations if they release the software, textures, and tools needed. I think if they can get more players to build and enhance this game it could expand the clientele and make this game far more interesting. Unfortunately the way it stands now I am just watching and hoping to see other great expansions in the near future. With having over 27 thousand peachpoints  waiting to be used I can get 1 or 2 addons before I run out of points. If the next couple are interesting enough I will stick around, otherwise I think I might start checking into other games that have enough to keep me interested.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk