March 28, 2024, 10:56:24 AM

Author Topic: Pregnant/ Not Pregnant  (Read 13473 times)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Pregnant/ Not Pregnant
« on: October 17, 2013, 07:29:48 AM »
Can we get every Girl to have a version of being Pregnant and not Pregnant. This could help alot with Story telling.

So we have 2 Alison One Pregnant and one not and two Amy, etc

I did make a second Alison that is Pregnant but when I tried to make another Amy that wasn't she still was. Not sure what I did wrong so I thought maybe a new patch that releases both version (If you already have 1 version and the Pregnant patch).

I think this would be fairly easy to place in as it is mostly the HTML file that needs some minor tweaking and then the thumbs for the MM in the corner.

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
Re: Pregnant/ Not Pregnant
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 09:25:03 AM »

I did make a second Alison that is Pregnant

How you did that as i tried in character editor and i didn't find any option about this ..

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 10:55:47 AM »
The pregnant girls use a slightly different texturing scheme than the regular girls. If you use a regular girl texture on a pregnant girl, her belly button will be super huge. Conversely, if you use a pregnant texture on a regular girl, her belly button will be tiny.

I am going to release (very soon, possibly today) a new set of base textures for pregnant girls on the site. Once it's up, I'll update the character creation thread with info on how to edit pregnant girls.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 12:21:38 PM »
First  to thrixxer777 I used HTML and edited her. It did turn out ok. The belly button was not overly sized however on mine it was in the wrong location. Toward the top of the belly versus the middle.

To Giselle Glad to hear that your releasing some textures. Instead of having to do things the hard way would it be possible to use the editor and where you can select body type slim thick and full add Pregnant. Would make creating alot easier especially having same characters as pregnant and not pregnant.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 03:19:42 PM »
To Giselle Glad to hear that your releasing some textures. Instead of having to do things the hard way would it be possible to use the editor and where you can select body type slim thick and full add Pregnant. Would make creating alot easier especially having same characters as pregnant and not pregnant.

That is what we wanted to do, but because they use different texture layouts there is no easy way to do it properly without requiring the user to remake textures. If you want to make Robin pregnant for instance, you can do so in the XML file but her belly button will be wrong. That's what I was talking about up above.

Matinaz

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2019, 08:26:47 PM »
Thanks for the info

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk