Sex Sim > Outfits

Sexy Night Gowns!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Giselle:
Very nice work. Thank you for sharing.

Souril:
Thank you for the positive feedback always nice when someone appreciates your work. I know their not perfect but for my first creations ever I thought I did well. Hopefully my skill will improve I would like to recreate them someday without the choppy edges but I don't know how to do that.

theevilone:
So, I was bored and I'm certain that some people are a little annoyed that there's not a composite, completely-fixed RAR/ZIP for this that includes all 6 of these, so...

I made a composite ZIP of the two .rar's you've uploaded, but because of 7zip, I had to make it a .zip file.  I did include the repaired file you said we had to manually include, so... that should be fixed...

Hopefully it works, I haven't tested (but all files from both the .rar files AND the repaired texture file that was uploaded to this page separately exist in the .zip).

(This took only 5 minutes of my time)

Souril:
Thank you Theevilone I appreciate it. That will make things easier for everyone :) I have a different outfit I want to make but because of how the game clothing works it does not come out right. I am waiting to see what Jak's next update brings in case it fixes the problem.

Giselle:

--- Quote from: Souril on October 01, 2013, 03:13:10 AM ---Thank you Theevilone I appreciate it. That will make things easier for everyone :) I have a different outfit I want to make but because of how the game clothing works it does not come out right. I am waiting to see what Jak's next update brings in case it fixes the problem.

--- End quote ---

I'm working with Jak on the upcoming update. If you'd like to explain what the problem is with clothing that you would like a fix for, please put it here and we will see if we can address it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version