March 28, 2024, 06:31:05 AM

Author Topic: Sexy Night Gowns!  (Read 29019 times)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Sexy Night Gowns!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 10:06:24 AM »
Here are the 10 files

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 04:32:19 PM »
Glad you enjoyed these outfits my base outfit was from Jak's creation I just modify so he does get some of the credit :)

I dont think these outfits need stockings or garter belts. I do have a few plans for funny pregnant t-shirts. The problem I am facing is several outfits I would like to make we don't have the capabilities to make them or to make them right so far. Hopefully future game updates will create a wider variety of freedom with clothes.

Jak and his team has done a great job the main reason this game does not have all the futures we all want is because they want to make sure its done right with excellent quality instead of poor quality.

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 03:39:01 PM »
Question, Souril.  Do these overwrite the old files, such that I can drop the new RAR into place and wipe out the old versions?
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 10:21:58 AM »
Yes they overwrite the old files and adds the new files at the same time. These outfits are alot better than the old ones.

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 10:39:44 PM »
There is a bug.  The blue gown bottoms are not displaying properly, and the system shows "Missing Clothing Texture".
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 11:57:04 AM »
Thevilone I am not experiencing any problems. Can you tell me is it all the time or only while having sex. I can reupload the files but I am sure everything is intact. I will double check what I uploaded.

Edit: I guess I forgot the both bottoms of the blue gown sorry  :-[

Anyways here is the update with all files this time.

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 07:54:56 PM »
The new .RAR works.  I actually checked the file for the outfit and did check the texture files, the bottom texture was indeed actually missing from the first .RAR, the new .RAR works and contains that file.  :)
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk