March 28, 2024, 05:58:54 AM

Author Topic: Sexy Night Gowns!  (Read 29018 times)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Sexy Night Gowns!
« on: September 29, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »
Ok this is my first creation on new outfits. I created 3 of them. I want to give my thanks to racer7841 for teaching me how to make outfits and helping me figure out my thumb glitch. Everything works great now!

Have to say sorry not sure how to upload images to the forums. If anyone wants to take a screenshot and post them and then tell me how to do it for future I would appreciate it.

Edit: I promise these outfits are worth checking out and I have 3 more colors plan for near future.

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
Re: Sexy Night Gowns!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 08:53:11 PM »
To add a screenshot as an attachment, use 'Attach' and attach a screenshot to upload.  That way we can just click the screenshot ourselves.
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 01:06:20 AM »
Thankyou for the advice  :D

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 01:47:38 AM »
Next Pack 3 More colors!!!

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 07:30:02 AM »
Sorry everyone I just noticed that my Leopard Panties during sex has some horrible Purple dots that show up. This was a texture glitch from when I repainted them. Here is a new file to download and replace in the folder. I assume everyone knows where to put it but in case you don't it goes:

C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\clothes

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 09:15:34 AM »
Very nice work. Thank you for sharing.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 09:48:40 AM »
Thank you for the positive feedback always nice when someone appreciates your work. I know their not perfect but for my first creations ever I thought I did well. Hopefully my skill will improve I would like to recreate them someday without the choppy edges but I don't know how to do that.

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 06:41:36 PM »
So, I was bored and I'm certain that some people are a little annoyed that there's not a composite, completely-fixed RAR/ZIP for this that includes all 6 of these, so...

I made a composite ZIP of the two .rar's you've uploaded, but because of 7zip, I had to make it a .zip file.  I did include the repaired file you said we had to manually include, so... that should be fixed...

Hopefully it works, I haven't tested (but all files from both the .rar files AND the repaired texture file that was uploaded to this page separately exist in the .zip).

(This took only 5 minutes of my time)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:42:28 PM by theevilone »
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 03:13:10 AM »
Thank you Theevilone I appreciate it. That will make things easier for everyone :) I have a different outfit I want to make but because of how the game clothing works it does not come out right. I am waiting to see what Jak's next update brings in case it fixes the problem.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
Thank you Theevilone I appreciate it. That will make things easier for everyone :) I have a different outfit I want to make but because of how the game clothing works it does not come out right. I am waiting to see what Jak's next update brings in case it fixes the problem.

I'm working with Jak on the upcoming update. If you'd like to explain what the problem is with clothing that you would like a fix for, please put it here and we will see if we can address it.

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
New issue with these, when I went to use these, they don't show up under "Intimates" or "Misc" as I expected them to, they instead show up under "Swimsuits".

I'm somewhat certain you didn't intend that, but this was extremely easy to fix in the XML.  Just set the category to "Intimates" instead of "Swimwear".

But since not all of us want to edit the XML ourselves to fix things, I've updated the composite ZIP file accordingly with the change of category to Intimates.  If you want it as Miscellaneous, let me know, I'll reupload the ZIP again.

(I deleted the old ZIP file I uploaded here, and now uploaded the repaired one.  Make sure it still works please!)
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 02:43:21 AM »
Giselle I am wanting to make a longer nightgown that stops halfway in-between the hips and the knees. The problem is if you try to make the nightgown longer it starts to curve into the thighs and sometimes can even start running into arm and strange leg patterns.

I would like to see where we can have longer outfits say short dresses and longer skirts and during sex scene they just get pulled up higher. Would be cool (But probably not easy to do) if they recognize the position of sex and either the front or the back lifts up accordingly. Most ways would be front but when on knees or taken from behind the back side.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 02:46:52 AM »
New issue with these, when I went to use these, they don't show up under "Intimates" or "Misc" as I expected them to, they instead show up under "Swimsuits".

I'm somewhat certain you didn't intend that, but this was extremely easy to fix in the XML.  Just set the category to "Intimates" instead of "Swimwear".

But since not all of us want to edit the XML ourselves to fix things, I've updated the composite ZIP file accordingly with the change of category to Intimates.  If you want it as Miscellaneous, let me know, I'll reupload the ZIP again.

(I deleted the old ZIP file I uploaded here, and now uploaded the repaired one.  Make sure it still works please!)

Thanks again for the help of minor adjustments. I will have to pay more attention to future outfits. I overwrite my files with this download and everything seems to be working great.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 02:13:49 AM »
I never liked how these gowns are They have been slightly altered as well but I think they still look great. Plus as a added bonus I added a few more colors their are 10 to choose from  :eyebrows:

I just have to finish some of the light details like thumbnails and double checking my files are correctly labeled and they come as nightgowns not swim suits. Should have them released soon.

Happy Halloween everyone.

P.S. I also created another outfit that is alot of fun called (1 Server) just have a few finishing touches on that one two hoping to release them all by tomorrow.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 09:54:05 AM »
Ok I redid the outfits they look even better Now!!!

I would like to thank Racer7841 for the help with the thumb nails and for teaching me how to create such outfits. Check out his Site for other awsome outfits at: http://www.xxxcreations-dave.com/

Here are Screen Shots I will upload file Next

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk