March 28, 2024, 07:00:12 AM

Author Topic: Male Sim (take 2)  (Read 9795 times)

BoSoxFan

• Sex Sim Rocks! Go Red Sox!
    • View Profile
Male Sim (take 2)
« on: August 17, 2013, 10:50:59 AM »
  Just a question for all those that might know.  I have been tinkering with some male characters for the sim but I am shooting in the dark when it comes to how they are put together.  More so on all the textures that apply to the males and such.  Being that there are no textures that can be accessed in the runtime files for reference.  I have downloaded the sexbot character off the users character tab on the add-on site, and used his as a base.  But is there more to it?  Like i would love to keep Matt's beard and chest hair, but how?  I am somewhat capable of tweaking things in the xml files but knowing what I'm tweaking helps.  Knowing is half the battle, you know.

And Jak I appreciate all the hard work that you and your team (if there is one) put into this.  So I don't want to step on your toes by asking this.  If you can, or anyone else for that matter can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have actually posted one male character up on the users tab (Shrek), but I would love to make them better than how he turned out.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Male Sim (take 2)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »
I've been hard at work on the next pack, and it will include (among other things) a newly textured male character, with higher res textures, etc. I will then also make the male texture bases available on the site. I am also working on including males in the character editor, so hopefully that can get into the next pack as well. I already have the new male re-textured here and it is working well. Once I release the next pack you'll have much more flexibility when it comes to male characters in the sim.

BoSoxFan

• Sex Sim Rocks! Go Red Sox!
    • View Profile
Re: Male Sim (take 2)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 11:28:50 PM »
  Awesome.  Great to hear.  I look forward to working with those as well as the women.  Thanks again Jak, your doing an awesome job

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk