Sex Sim > User Creations

Exporting Characters

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jak (ripened peach):
If you install Sex Sim into the Program Files directory then you will most likely have problems with Windows permissions. That's the only reason why I set the default install directory to be outside of Program Files. The only real solution aside from moving Sex Sim is to go in and make absolutely sure that Windows has given Sex Sim TOTAL permissions for anything within the Program Files\Sex Sim folder structure (if that's where you installed it).

There are ways to manually pack up characters into a zip file but that's not something I can offer support with because of all the varying configurations people have. If you're comfortable with zipping files up then it shouldn't be too difficult.

oldbill:
Mmmm. easiest way then is to re-install.  I'll lose a few of my models, but I'm having fun making them so hey..... :D

oldbill:
Hey Jak, I reinstalled it outside of the Program Files structure but the same thing is still happening.  I can save and pack some characters, but some just freeze on the save and/or pack screens...

Jak (ripened peach):
I'm not sure why that would be, then. It's not something that's been reported by anyone else so it could be any number of things.

Can you go ahead and make some test characters, try them out, and get it to freeze, and THEN send me your output_log to the help desk? If you need help with the output_log, look here: http://www.sexsim.com/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=7

I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what might be happening.

oldbill:
OK, finally found some time to do this.  I was able to save and pack one character but the second acted the way I have described.

Here's the save output log and the pack output log

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version