March 29, 2024, 05:46:05 AM

Author Topic: Dunno what happened to the other boards, so...  (Read 9577 times)

matthewman93

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Dunno what happened to the other boards, so...
« on: December 08, 2012, 02:01:52 AM »
Hey Jak. Not sure where I should really post this considering most of the old boards are gone. I was just curious as to the status of the pose editor. Ever since you hinted at it way back when, I've been excited for that :P If it's all under wraps, that's fine, but if you could give us some small indication of how far along it is, it'd be great. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Dunno what happened to the other boards, so...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »
Things in the works, always.  I don't say anymore what's being worked on for various reasons, but there will be new updates as soon as they're ready.

The other boards were taken down because they were getting hammered with spam, constantly, and it got tiresome trying to defeat it.  For some reason the spammers don't spam in the sections I left up.

matthewman93

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 08:50:58 PM »
Sounds great. I'm always willing to dish out money when you come out with new content. I loved the new pack of animations :D Makes me even more excited to start making my own! Keep up the good work, Jak and whoever works on this with you! :P

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 11:03:43 PM »
Sounds great. I'm always willing to dish out money when you come out with new content. I loved the new pack of animations :D Makes me even more excited to start making my own! Keep up the good work, Jak and whoever works on this with you! :P

Thanks Matthew.  It's just me and my wife; a simple team but it keeps things nice and cozy. :)  She does all the animations and she's working on a new package now with super cool animations that I hope to be able to release very, very soon.

trishaxuk

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 01:42:10 PM »
cool...so glad to hear it.  I look forward to it with baited breath!  :D
there's way more than 50 shades of grey...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk