March 28, 2024, 07:00:44 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
SexSim 2 General Discussion / Re: Roadmap
« Last post by Studmuffin1137 on July 09, 2020, 12:43:49 PM »
What is the status on the updates any idea of a relase date of new content or release month and have you made any updates to the engine?
How to make things for Sex Sim / Re: (Male) UV Layout
« Last post by Version5 on April 22, 2020, 09:19:21 AM »
Wondering if I'd be able to get the textures for the male characters. That would be awesome.

Thanks!
SexSim 2 General Discussion / Re: Roadmap
« Last post by pitit1 on April 18, 2020, 11:42:08 PM »
This game needs something to make it different from the big players like 3d Sex Villa 2 for example.

Walking around is already possible. We should see what we can do with that.

Oh and of course more camera options like POV are a must have.

Maybe also some good cum physics or at least convincing decals and particles. That would make Sexsim 2 stand out.
Suggestions / Re: SexSim Steam release
« Last post by hamster on April 15, 2020, 07:49:17 PM »
Well grats on getting FLSM out on Steam anyway. Good to know that there is hope for the older SexSim.

Who would have thought in Nov 2019 that by Apr 2020 most economies would be tanking because we all have to stay inside. Certain ways of doing things are going to change forever and we can't even predict that.

Thanks for getting back to me on this, and stay safe!

PS thx for all the hard work on the sexsim series over the years.
PPS See you already made some sales! Grats again!
Characters / Re: characters on Babesoul worth it?
« Last post by Version5 on April 14, 2020, 10:00:59 AM »
Yep.  The user created characters are better than the BS ones,

That being said, I still want the hairstyles.  If anyone has them, help a brother out, please  :eyebrows:
Suggestions / Re: SexSim Steam release
« Last post by Giselle on April 13, 2020, 04:30:23 PM »
We (ripened peach) just released our game "Future Love Space Machine : Glimmer Deck" on Steam. It was our first Steam release, and it took a while to figure out how to get everything going properly.

So now that it's up there, we've been talking about maybe trying to put SexSim (and maybe Inked Ravens) on Steam as well. That's totally up to the owner (of SexSim and Inked Ravens) but I think we will run the idea by them at some point in the future and see what they think. It would take quite a bit of work to make something older like SexSim ready for Steam, but I do think it would be cool.

Anyway, it's hard to know what the future holds (I mean, we're in the middle of a global pandemic!) but there's a possibility for sure.
General Discussion / Re: Custom Character Creation Help Needed
« Last post by Giselle on April 13, 2020, 04:26:12 PM »
This tutorial for the faces: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-n5k6nE-gE

I haven't watched the whole video but it looks like that's what you're after.

As far as the clothing goes, it's basically a matter of just getting in there and manipulating it in Photoshop (or GIMP or whatever you use). It takes some time to do, for sure. Try filling the whole shape with the fabric texture you want, and then painting in details. Trying to stretch an existing image into shape will take a lot of practice and skill.
« Last post by Giselle on April 13, 2020, 12:03:15 PM »
Thanks for your thoughts on this, Version5. And yes, I would agree, don't bother with those characters. The company has a right to sell them but they are missing hair, etc. and they are not worth it.
General Discussion / Custom Character Creation Help Needed
« Last post by Version5 on April 12, 2020, 10:57:29 AM »

Shot in the dark here, but I don't have much else to do anyway....

If anyone is reading this that can offer anything that would help, I would be very grateful.

I've been searching online for months trying to find ways to do this, but apparently I don't know the correct terms to search or there is no help out there.

What I am trying to learn is the process involved with creating custom characters and clothing for SS that I'm not seeing in any of the tutorials in the forum.

Specifically, (and I'm going to use "for lack of a better term" kind of terms here) how to "scrunch" a face/head, body and limbs, and how to "flatten out" clothing items to properly fit the UV meshes. I've attached pics to demonstrate what I'm attempting to describe.

I'm somewhat knowledgeable with Gimp but not with much else.  I have an old version of Unity and a fairly current version of Blender but I don't use them. I might if I knew what the process is called so I could find tutorials etc,

Anyway, any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Stay Safe,
V5
« Last post by Version5 on April 12, 2020, 07:57:18 AM »
If there is anyone aside from me using SS in 2020, I would highly recommend not wasting your $ on these.

Against my better judgement, I did waste my $ on 2 characters (Veronica & Geselle) back in late Dec/early Jan.  At that time, I had the same issue with the missing hair. At that time, I had not yet seen this particular thread.

I re-downloded the files somewhat recently and the hair was replaced in the xml files with existing SS character's hair, so you get no new hairstyles.  Not cool.

It's a matter of personal opinion, but mine is that the body textures are inferior to the stock SS and that the only reason to want these characters at all is if you like the appearance of the faces and want to use the xml file settings for your custom characters.

There seems to be less than 0 support on the site.  I don't think it's been updated for several years ("© 2011 Babesoul.com. All rights reserved.") and is probably still there for the odd sucker (like me) to throw caution to the wind and give them some $ for incomplete products.

Hopefully, this is helpful to at least 1 person.  If not, oh well. It temporarily distracted me from quarantine boredom.

Stay safe!
V5

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk