April 27, 2024, 10:09:37 AM

Author Topic: Girl Kate  (Read 28372 times)

mech1

• View Profile
Girl Kate
« on: August 19, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »
Let me slightly introduce Kate for those who don't like thin girls ...
I don't know how long will take to Jak making the girl editing tool ... so for those who cannot wait :-D I tried to make a new girl.

Please be noticed:
  • This is my first attemt of making a girl.
  • This is the very first version of her.
  • It's still based on Robyn so you need to have it (already included in default installation).
  • It's just made by changing values of body parts like wroted in boobs tutorial.
  • I successfully tested it in almost every clothes and in all poses, but I don't know how it will work in add-ons, simply because I don't have them (could anybody please test it?)
  • Yes I know it's override the engine so in some poses the foots are under floor and the hands did not touch correctly.
    I know there is a way how to correct the engine to accept her but than the engine will not work with the other girls. I don't know how Jak will deal wit that in the announced creating tool, mayby simply reading the values from girls file and setting different zero points for engine (-0.8 for example).

Anyway still very horny for me, simply because she is thicker with bigger ass and boops.
Enjoy it and all replies are appropriate.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Girl Kate
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 12:16:25 AM »
Awesome job. :)

I do like the thicker girls too and have a few coming down the line, so it's nice to see one here for everyone to get right now, thanks.

I'm adding a few things over the next couple of updates that will make ankle bending, arm placement, and all that more responsive to different shape girls, so I'll download Kate and add her into the mix while I test.

shaun

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 11:40:22 AM »
I despise the short haircut, but the rest is good!

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 02:05:09 AM »
I'm so sorry but this girl definitely doesn't work with some poses in Oral Addictions add-on.
It's pity and when there be a way how to adapt the engine for thicker girls I will correct it ...

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »
I'm so sorry but this girl definitely doesn't work with some poses in Oral Addictions add-on.
It's pity and when there be a way how to adapt the engine for thicker girls I will correct it ...

I'll try to make whatever fixes I can in the coming update so she works well in any situation.

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 11:31:08 AM »
Thank you for that, It should be really nice :-)
I have Alison too and she is thin as Robyn is :-C Definitelly they are not my favourites type of girls ...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 01:06:08 PM by mech1 »

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 11:27:17 AM »
I've done some testing with Kate.  I think there are too many issues that arise from trying to make a "thick" girl with some good meat on her bones from the "thinner" girls we have already, so I'm working on a new body shape that will work well for this type of girl. 

I hope to get it into the coming update, which might hold that off a few days more but I think it will be worth it.  If it turns out that the new shape will take longer than I'd like I'll go ahead and release the update first and then finish her later, but if all goes well we'll all have a nice new body style to play with.

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 08:12:19 AM »
Thank you for that so much!

At this moment in the Sex Sim isn't girl which I like. Yes I have Kate, but in oral positions she doesn't work.
Robyn has really nice face and hairs, but o my god she is really skinny. I hate those girls :-C
And Alison isn't nice to me.

So thank you that you are taking care about those of us who likes thicker girls ;-)

gishack07

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »
I really like your work. Can you help me with what folder do I extract to in order for all the files to be in the right place?

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 11:41:30 PM »
Thank you :-)
Please read the How to use items from this section.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 12:24:19 AM by mech1 »

dpfan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 07:55:34 AM »
I like Kate's body type as well.  Some of us older guys would like an option closer to our age - late 30's to early 40's.  How about a Sienna West type MILF?  (with red hair).  See here:  http://bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/profiles?m=Sienna-West1

Beck

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 09:57:03 PM »
I did a little messing around with the file, I gave her a bigger ass, and smaller tits, i personally love it, ill take screen shots and post em up.

speedbuster

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 08:11:28 AM »
I think it is a very pretty girl,well done

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 07:41:55 PM »
so.. anyone interested in creating a Katy Perry modeled character??

8)

lanceb559

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 02:08:49 PM »
yes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk