March 28, 2024, 05:21:37 AM

Author Topic: Requirements seem off on user created stuff  (Read 10564 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Requirements seem off on user created stuff
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:03:05 AM »
I just uploaded a new character and wanted to point out something I've noticed for the last few characters I've uploaded. The requirements panel on the right side seems to be a tad off, saying it needs some material and doesn't for others, case in point. I uploaded KatyP and While I don't even own the pubic styler, it seems to say it is needed for it, and for a previous character,(Kimberly) I used the Bop hair style (which I do have) and didn't list that as being needed.I didn't use the hair style I wrote it into her XML butit seems weird and thought it should be brought up. I don't know if anyone else has noticed that but just curious if it's just a glitch.
-Temp

Isla

• View Profile
Re: Requirements seem off on user created stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 01:24:48 AM »
I think it works pretty well from my experience, but as Jax said it may be that the character you based KatyP on used a pubic style that was also included in the add-on pack and so it thinks it is a requirement. I don't think it's much of a problem since I'd bet most regular folks here have that add-on already. But I'd recommend you get the pubic styler as it really adds a nice variety to your girls. Same can be said for the hair styler. Really I think most of the add-on's in the 'extra's' section are must haves and a good place to start if you don't have them yet. Cheers!  ^-^

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 02:30:02 AM »
Yeah it just confused me at first but eh it happens.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 08:15:31 AM »
There are still a few weird things that sometimes happen with the requirements and I try to fix them when I can.  Sorry about the confusion!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk