March 28, 2024, 12:35:16 AM

Author Topic: Indian Lessons  (Read 12169 times)

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Indian Lessons
« on: January 02, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
As promised, here's a story I wrote a couple of years ago, freshly modified with screenshots from Sex Sim, thanks too to pronzilla for making the Asha and Priya skins so I could bring my old story to life!

(Any got any tips for making the file size smaller? The screenshots are just from-the-sim jpegs and I don't want to reduce the quality much more. I got a PDF converter, but converting this story to PDF made it 100k larger)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Indian Lessons
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 04:08:14 PM »
If you are using MS Word 2007 (or higher), it has a feature to compress the images so the whole document is a smaller size.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 04:41:27 PM »
Nope, 2003 :( need a new PC, this one's 5 years old and slowly dying, has trouble running Sunset Beach for too many position changes :p

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 07:47:03 PM »
I'm in the middle of reading the story and wanted to say thanks for posting!

Nope, 2003 :( need a new PC, this one's 5 years old and slowly dying, has trouble running Sunset Beach for too many position changes :p

There's a setting in the upcoming update's ini file called "islandTweak" that will hopefully help out with the Sunset Beach level on older systems.

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 08:54:37 PM »
MS Word 2003's help file says the following about compressing pictures to reduce the document's size.

About reducing a picture's file size
To save room on your hard disk or to reduce download time, you can use the Compress Pictures feature to do the following:
  • Reduce resolution (to 96 dots per inch (dpi) for Web and 200 dpi for print), and unnecessary information is discarded.
  • Discard extra information. For example, when a picture has been cropped or resized, the "hidden" parts of the picture are stored in the file.
  • Compress the picture, if possible.

And wow, your story is long! I am making my way through it.  :)

My story with desi characters only has the first season written and that is not quite complete. It is like a mini-soap with three main men (one of which is like me in an alternate universe), three main ladies, and some supporting roles. 21 episodes and 28 pages and this is just text and without going into much detail into the sex scenes. I am slowly working on season 2. I have about 15 episode summaries so far. I still have to finish that and add details and its sex scenes. I want to add pics and preferably videos but I lack the capacity for that. This is a huge project. And to be honest, I would love to use Sex Sim to make a series out of it -- like real soap episodes.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 12:24:25 PM »
Wow, hefty, that sounds like quite a story! Hope you get around to publishing it on here sometime ;)

Good news about the optimising update Jak - one of the problems I have with taking the screenshots for these stories is that I often have to click through quite a few poses if the characters don't start off in the position in the room that I want them in, and I find if I go through too many different poses too quickly the game slows right down and eventually just crashes to desktop! This happens a bunch more on Sunset Beach though, so will be nice to have it less resource-heavy :)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »
I had the same issue when I was doing my story.  :(

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 06:12:40 AM »
I finished your story. I have to say "Wow, Mohini is such a teaser!" As always, you did a great job with the vivid imagery and character development.  *kind of jealous*  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk