March 28, 2024, 09:11:41 AM

Author Topic: Alec and Robyn's Naughty Xmas 2011  (Read 11165 times)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Alec and Robyn's Naughty Xmas 2011
« on: January 01, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »
So I decided to try my hand at making a story. It is not on the level as NMM's stories though.  :-[
I hope you all enjoy it!   :)

The pdf gives the story.  ;)
I know it is late for Christmas. Sorry about that, but it takes time and I have to not get caught!   :-\

( I will accept suggestions/criticisms, but do not judge too harshly! )

If it is successful, I have a couple more ideas for stories. A lot of ideas I just cannot do because (1) I cannot buy the addons or (2) the features/addons that would be that I want/are required do not exist.  Some will take time for me to make a few characters or clothes.  :)

The extras/outtakes rar file is too large to post (28 MB). I tried many ideas.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: Alec and Robyn's Naughty Xmas 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 03:31:14 PM »
Hey, not bad! Nice and short and simple and sexy, a few funny uses of english here and there but I like what you've done with no addons :)

Only question would be - why no boobs?  :eyebrows: I was kinda surprised Robyn stayed fully dressed for all 3 chapters :p

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 04:59:56 PM »
Thank you very much!  ;D
I am glad you liked it! I made it short and simple so that my stories have more variety. Plus it redeces the writing time. I will try more stories.

I am not sure what you mean by funny uses of English. You mean sentence structure (ordering of subject, object, verb, adverb, adjective)? If it reads oddly, I would love suggestions to make it read smoothly.  :)

True, Alec would have definitely preferred a better view of Robyn's boobs especially for Act III. I wanted her to still look like a Santa's helper and without the top I thought it was too little so I became declined to undressing Robyn. And she wanted Alec to enjoy her body too! A hat and/or stockings would have helped. Oh, gloves too! That way Alec can still unzip her top and toss it away to reveal her boobs while still having the feeling of making love to a Santa's helper. Alec could have pulled off her bottom, though, that would be better suited for Acts I, II (especially)...   :-\

For the next story, I also want to try the opening shirt idea. I saw someone with the "Morning 1", "Morning 2", and "Morning 3" outfit sets which looks like the best implementation there can be so far. The layers idea talked about would also help. So I got those and I am trying to learn to use it. But I also did not want to be too late for the holidays to post this. It may take a while though.  :-\

lol, now I kind of want to try to redo it. Well, they do need something else for 2012...   ;)
Thanks again for the encouragement!   8)

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 11:10:45 AM »
For open-shirt, there's quite a nice re-do of the 'Tiny Skulls' outfit someone posted on the clothing section with the shirt mostly unbuttoned that I really like :)

As for English things, it's just minor things, I don't wanna play 'english teacher marking an essay' :p - I'll just mention one, and say one rule I always use is to try not to have the same word appear within two or three sentences of each other (unless there just isn't another word that fits) - like 'Alec quickly entered and Robyn quickly closed the door' - two 'quickly's there just sounds odd :)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 12:53:35 PM »
So I decided to try my hand at making a story. It is not on the level as NMM's stories though.  :-[
I hope you all enjoy it!   :)
Hey I just got a chance to check this out.  Very nice job, I liked it!

I really enjoy seeing things like this, it feels great to know that you guys are able to take Sex Sim to places I never imagined it going.  It's inspiring. :)

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »
NMM,

I have the "Tiny Skulls" redo outfit. I like it too! :)   I have a character I am working on to use it with. But I meant something like instead of just straight taking the top off, have the top lifted or otherwise pulled so as to show the lady's breasts. Something like in the "Morning {1|2|3}" series.

I see what you mean about the oddly sounding English. I will try to avoid that next time. And no worries, I was not thinking you were playing "English Teacher".  :)

Jak,

I am glad you enjoyed it!  ;D
Adding a story just makes the sex much more interesting.  ;)
Of course, it could not be made without your effort to make Sex Sim the best it can be. Keep up the good work!  The more Sex Sim can do, the more we can do!  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk