Sex Sim > How to make things for Sex Sim

How to make clothes for Sex Sim

<< < (5/5)

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: Shashiro on February 20, 2013, 05:23:34 AM ---At the risk of everyone discovering that I'm about as tech savvy as a Kim Kardashian, how do I load custom clothes to the main site for sharing?

--- End quote ---

Log into your account on the web site (not in the sim) and look for the section that says "My Creations". Then click the button that says "Submit New Item" and you'll be able to upload characters, clothing, etc.

Shashiro:
Got it, thanks man!

LazeeDragon:
was not sure where to put this but i downloaded the meshes but cannot open them my sketchup will not recognize the format so what (free hopefully) will open up the meshes?
thank you ^^
~LD~

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: LazeeDragon on March 10, 2013, 08:21:30 PM ---was not sure where to put this but i downloaded the meshes but cannot open them my sketchup will not recognize the format so what (free hopefully) will open up the meshes?
thank you ^^
~LD~

--- End quote ---

You'll have to either get a converter that will create files for Sketchup from OBJ format, or find another program that imports them. Blender is free and it should be able to load them just fine.

LazeeDragon:
omgsh i can be soo thick LOL didn't think of using it forgot i even had it... thank you for reminding me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version