April 28, 2024, 04:38:03 AM

Author Topic: What kind of Girls or Guys do you want to see?  (Read 46867 times)

Cynder666

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of Girls or Guys do you want to see?
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2012, 04:22:17 AM »
The males that are available are nice enough.  Adding an add-on for cutomizing guys in the character editor would be awesome :thumbsup:
"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We'll run on our own legs

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 10:39:12 PM »
The males that are available are nice enough.  Adding an add-on for cutomizing guys in the character editor would be awesome :thumbsup:

I totally agree and second this suggestion.  ^-^

Also, maybe a "tentacle"(not sure if its the right term) option.....not really my cup of tea, but I know a lot of the "hentai" people would be into it.
DaVe was here.

whatever0623

• Glad I found sexsim!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »
For me definately more guys, same as we have but maybe thicker cocks? We totally need more dudes to choose from! I have 5 guys and tons of user made umm...ladies... better hair styles. Like Jett only darker skinned, he is pale as hell.  I think your creations are awesome and I know you will come up with male characters that are quite satisfying...for all of our ladies.
If you can't be good, be good at it!

whatever0623

• Glad I found sexsim!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 06:17:44 PM »
I think a distiguished older gentleman..IE the CEO . Real proper like but making sure the likes of Samantha and Bella keep their employment..lol. I think that would be so cool to have some uptight going for it with those types. The lil proper Mrs. at home...the very available young 'freek sex' types waiting in the CEO apartment.. :eyebrows: Or a retired older military type. Someone older though. Fit and ready to explore new horizons. Feedback welcome!
If you can't be good, be good at it!

tacomaman71

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
I like to see some gay guys or girls able to fuck the guys with the strap-on.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 03:03:56 AM »
I agree with whatever0603 more vairety but diffently a couple older guys. Also a few that are heavier set and has a beer belly. (Think Homer Simpson) Not that I want it to look exactly like Homer but a Fat guy that drinks alot and looks Homely. Not all males are athletes which is what we have so far.

We have lots of girls right now and I like how we do have a variety. I have some super hot milfs, some sexy teens, A few old laddies, and even a few that is BBW. So we need to focus on the guys. Also Male outfits would be nice as most guys are not naked everywhere they go  :-[

Also as a Side Note I would like to see spell checker in the forum if it is possible (Maybe after the next update)  :eyebrows:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk