April 28, 2024, 01:25:31 PM

Author Topic: Liz  (Read 22416 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Liz
« on: October 30, 2011, 11:42:25 PM »
New character Liz (with help of pronzilla's people permutor (pronzilla) as a basis. Texture is completely from scratch, she has multiple piercings but not too many. needs only the Base game(no add-ons required, if you want different hair, change it to what you will(if you repost with a change in hairstyler the usual repost rules apply) If any one has ideas for improvement, my inbox is open and I'll try to get back as quick as possible. Also willing to do custom skin textures and tattoos(if I can swing it)
Feedback welcome.

Edit: Only a slightly darker version though not as pasty and washed out
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:49:05 PM by TempestKilday »

stuart666

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Liz
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 01:14:24 AM »
Nice work. Particularly like the way you have done the nipples.

I noticed they have some relatively nice clip art for tattoos on rendererotica. I used some for a model I made.

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 01:31:55 AM »
Thanks for the tip on that site I'll check it out. Right now I'm actually working on another girl(kinda tan latin based/ lightskinned african) atm too.If you download Liz check out her groin area, I think I spent too much time on detailing her clit/clitoral hood.With the next girl however, any ideas for tattoos or unique body marks( just to add something that's not carbon copied). Floors yours.

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 10:30:23 PM »
I liked her but I think her skin tone is just a little washed out.. she almost looks too pale. I know that the intention was for her to be really pale but its almost to unrealistic.

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 06:13:15 PM »
it was the intention for the pastey freckled skin, in the XML I acttually made her from Ireland. Though at times I look at her and think you have a very valid point.Like I said before, any feedback is welcome(I can take criticism). Thank you for the feedback and if I tone it down a little(probabley) I'll re-upload her.again, thanks for the feedback.

P.S. hangoverbro, let me know if you think Faye's skin might be a little better look.

hangoverbro

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 08:23:22 PM »
yeah.. I get the whole Irish vibe.

She seems a little washed out with the lighting in the apartment.. maybe that location is making it more dramatic. Most of the characters are pretty washed out but I saw Liz as being almost chalky.. again, idk if its your design but rather the lighting that is the problem. (the lighting being to harsh and unnatural)

I am sure that she may look great on the beach location but I don't feel like buying that location.. :P haha

I am happy with her but I still think a fuller skin tone would make her a little more realistic.

Keep up the good work!!! :D

P.S. (totally unrelated..) I am slightly obsessed with the idea of celebs.. any chance you could take any requests.. like Katy Perry or Olivia Munn.. oh, or Mila Kunis.. I have quite a few crushes but Katy Perry would be on the top of the list.  8)

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »
I'm actually gonna try to figure out how to work in celeb faces. I'm also gonna get back to trying to get rid of that washed out look. You might be right on the lighting though, and as you not getting that location at this time. I'll update you when I change things.again thanks for the feedback

hangoverbro

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 06:40:28 PM »
I'm actually gonna try to figure out how to work in celeb faces. I'm also gonna get back to trying to get rid of that washed out look. You might be right on the lighting though, and as you not getting that location at this time. I'll update you when I change things.again thanks for the feedback

coolbeans.. you'd be the bestest.. i am interested  in seeing what a darker shade looks like on Liz.. Let me know when you get some new material up! I can't wait!!  ;D

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 11:39:27 PM »
I'm not sure how near it is, but Jak said he was working on some new shaders.

If they are imminent, it may be worth waiting until they are out & see how her skin looks.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 11:49:01 PM »
I'm not sure how near it is, but Jak said he was working on some new shaders.

If they are imminent, it may be worth waiting until they are out & see how her skin looks.

Cap'n.  8)

As with all Sex Sim updates, they're done when they're done, so don't base what you do or when you do it on what I might do. :)

CapnKlutz

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 05:40:23 AM »
Righto .....  ;)

Carry on then!  ;D

Cap'n.  8)

hangoverbro

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »
As with all Sex Sim updates, they're done when they're done, so don't base what you do or when you do it on what I might do. :)

very thoughtful.. haha  :o

cybertoad

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »
Newbie here.
files are where they should be but still says error I tried moving the xml file but nothing yet .
I am doing something wrong not sure what?

Character: Liz (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\Liz\f_BODY-Liz.png)

Character: Liz (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\Liz\f_HEAD-Liz.png)

Character: Liz (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\Liz\f_LIMBS-Liz.png)

Eyes: Lizeye (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\Liz\EYE-Lizeye.png)

Eyes: Lizeye (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\Liz\EYE-Lizeye.png)

Eyelashes: Lizeyelashes (C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\Liz\EYELASHES-Lizeyelashes.png)

CapnKlutz

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »
Check where your texture files are, CT.

The error message shows the path where they should be located.

They need to be in .png format too.

In your Runtime\user_created\characters you need a 'thumbs' folder with an 'm' folder in it for the meter avatar & a 'textures' folder

HTH

Cap'n.  8)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 01:06:57 PM »
Please see this thread if you're having trouble: http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,136.0.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk