March 28, 2024, 04:11:57 AM

Author Topic: Favorite sex games and what you like about them?  (Read 64821 times)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Favorite sex games and what you like about them?
« on: July 23, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »
I imagine most of us are fans of 3D sex games and have tried more than a few.  What are some of your favorites and what do you like most about them?

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite sex games and what you like about them?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 03:40:17 PM »
3D Sex Villa- I liked the customization on that and giving my chicks big breasts.  ;)
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

collect

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 11:33:06 AM »
So far the best, (next to Sex Sim of course  ;)) is Sexvilla 2. My personal favorite part about it is the sequencer. Whatever your dirty little mind can think of, you can put together. Also the customization of the models, clothing, and poses is a great feature and then they have a community site where you can download other members creations. I think you have stated that Sex Sim is working on such features on other parts of the forum. Would be great because Sex Sim does have superior graphics.

kvlt

• Don't read my Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 11:44:45 AM »
Yes, Sexvilla 2 for me as well. But I'm just a gimp to get a cracked version because I just dont feel like paying monthly. I guess thats what makes this Sim better. Sexvilla is a lot more diverse though, but then Sexsim is just starting up :)

Next to that, me not living in the Staten, there was no way for me to even pay for it.... so yay for Paypal :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:31:28 PM by kvlt »
Quote from: Jak (ripened peach)
she's getting penetrated.

anony8472

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 08:45:32 PM »
Sexvilla is good, but sometimes I think they take the clothing and locale options too far and don't spend enough time on other features. And the game is waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive. $50 would get you like, 5% of the game. And the descriptions of what you get for your points are awful.

Things I liked about it however:

-Recently added sweat (specular map) -- super awesome
-Multiple voice sets
-Story mode (though I don't like that you can "lose" and have to start over)
-Unique poses that use the environment
-Fetish club area
-Cumshot cannon, usable any time
-POV mode
-Vaginal or Anal available in any pose
-Threesomes

You do already have some things they don't though. Your animations aren't just the same thrust over and over, there are... "flourishes." I would like to see a flourish button however, for when you want an extra oomph. A separate button for each partner, actually.

And you have the Sex Variety Pack. I think that's much better than going into a menu and selecting a slightly different pose. The buttons are right there. Sexvilla doesn't do that.

Your game is also moddable. I do mod games, but I'm not sure if or when I'll mod yours. I'm more of a scripter; I've never done texturing or modeling. Though I love having the option. On the other hand, Sexvilla lets you "mod" faces and bodies in-game. But they don't let you hand-craft clothing or anything. And their face editing tool has too much freedom. It's really, really hard to get a face that even looks humanly possible.

I played Cherry Dolls (also by Ripened Peach), which was sort of like a dumbed-down Sex Sim. I don't even see a link to it on the RP site anymore (or any other games for that matter... what gives?). It did have a sort of cumshot mode though, which I liked. When the guy comes you could either do nothing and cum inside her or cum on her face or chest.

I played Virtual Hottie, but it was nothing special. The voices were almost not even there, you could never tell who was orgasming when, I couldn't even figure out the arousal meters and there was no manual to help. There was no customization aside from dick size, boob size, 3 skin colors and 3 hair colors. Even the animations were lacking, with clipping issues all the time.

eGirl was fun for a few minutes, but again too simple. You get a girl who takes off her clothes and starts using a dildo on herself. You get to choose between either an impossibly large and painful dildo that doesn't remotely fit into the model or an even bigger one. She has a few poses and a few backgrounds, and again, very few voice files.

Any other I've come across (believe me, I've looked) has had graphics too poor for me to even consider. I get that there's a good reason to keep system requirements low, but I have a screaming fast gaming machine and for me, more is always better. At least make it optional. I hope you're making the game with the future in mind. Some long-term games make upgrades to their engine.

I know you only asked for ones that we liked, but there is a lot of garbage in this genre.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 08:51:08 PM by anony8472 »

cronicreas

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 06:44:35 AM »
wow where to begin? I'm not real fond of spending money on games like subscription fees, but before I discovered sexsim I play Hentai 3d2 which is a pretty nice game that you get to keep whatever you buy for it. Graphics are pretty good on it, but you rule in the graphics department. There are the options of doing it vaginally or anally in hentai 3d2. I would love to see that happen in sexsim. You can also watch the game from a first person pov which is pretty sweet. Hint Hint this may be a good idea for sexsim  ;) I'm a sexsimmer from now on though. Great game can't wait to get adds for more options and I will.

naysa

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 07:33:20 AM »
Well Jak this is my first experience with this type of game & I am loving it. I also enjoy that there are no real people on the other side of my fantasy! No one to talk to or have any emotional attachments to, just straight to the point! Some things I'd like to see different are:

Voices different
better orgasms in regards to body movement & sound
multiple partners
more men & better features
multiple actions at one time
different environments (my personal 1st choice to add)
fetish options

But over all this is a great game & I've really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the future of sexSim!

~Naysa~

gizmosells

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 08:35:51 AM »
 8)Lesuire Suit Larry the goal is to get laid, but you can have fun in the process its seat of the pants pleasure.  Active Dolls bought that in 2008 its pretty decent even for today, and cherry doll is good does not chew up the computer like some other programs I have.  The free sample and the charging of add-ons is good idea because we all been burned downloading a computer game we actually paid for and did not work.  The free sample idea as good because I knew from the downloaded store what models to buy like midwest allision and the girl on girl fun. 

xGx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »
Sexvilla 2, jenna jameson 3d, and Hentai 3d 2 are the best hands down (although practically all the same game.) They just offer so much in the way of total customization and control. I think Sexsim has a long way to go compared to these titles although Sexsim's graphics are way better.

You could create any girl from scratch, and add any hairstyle from your selection. Do every bit of make up, even change skin colour to anything you liked. Its way better than selecting from your preset downloads and having to mess about in text pad to get what you want.

Someone else has already went into length on these games and what they offer, just thought I'd post that my opinion is relatively the same.

Ipswitch

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 11:57:21 PM »
Sex Villa has a lot of good points that people have mentioned, but I have to say that for all of its customization options, it just doesn't look that great compared with Sex Sim (and compared to many Illusion games).  The ability for users to make their own animations is nice, but they still tend to be kind of jerky and awkward looking.  Also, the moment that user made animations are used it guarantees that what the voices say have nothing to do with what's going on.  I admit that I haven't really gotten that.. um... excited with Sex Villa much since I found higher quality options. 

For Japanese games, I like Illusion's Schoolmate a lot for its wide variety of sex positions and spiffy animation work.  The girl selection and customization options are pretty limited, but there are mods out that help a lot.  I also like the voice acting in it more than in Sex Villa (even though I don't understand Japanese).  Though to be fair, I think voice acting is a bigger thing in Japan in general.  For the record, I also like the voices in Sex Sim more than the voices in Sex Villa as well, but I do wish there was a greater variety of them.  The story progression stuff with the girls in Schoolmate is pretty nice (though again, I don't know Japanese).  They also give you the option of pulling out when an orgasm is coming and spray cum on the girl with the mouse.  I like Schoolmate's orgasm options a lot more than in Sex Villa, where the cum shot is pretty quick and you can't really change the view or the style of the cum shot much in the limited time frame.  Compared with Sex Villa, I like Sex Sim's orgasms more.

The clothing customization options in Tech Art's 3D Custom Girl are pretty nice and have a very attractive interface, with easy to use buttons and sliders.  But the sex itself is pretty meh compared with other games.  There's just a button to start pumping and a button to cum.  That's it.  Though I like that in 3D Custom Girl, you can add things on that can overlap each other (which Sex Villa also can do to a certain degree as well), like a bra underneath a revealing shirt, or a garter belt that overlaps underwear (which can be removed separately).  Even if that's not possible for Sex Sim, I'd really like to be able to have the gloves and neck collar be separate from the rest of the lingerie so I could remove one piece without removing the whole thing.

I like that in Illusion's Sexy Beach 3 you could do some things with the girl other than just have sex (like rub lotion on them and fondle them).  You can even bring them to an orgasm by massaging and rubbing them in the right places enough.  There is something nice about that active hand that's controlled by the mouse, though I don't know if that kind of thing would be at all feasible in Sex Sim.  Might be a rather large additon/interface change.

Lastly, I know it's a little thing, but in Illusion games, after someone orgasms, they stop the sex for a moment to breathe heavily and come down a bit before starting up again.  I would love to see some kind of post-coital moment after an orgasm, even if it's brief.

Anyway, that's my two cents based on what I've played.  I apologize about the amount of text here.  You're doing an awesome job, Jak!

walo

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 10:42:51 AM »
Hi there, I'm not too experienced with 3D sexgames, but the little I've done I would like to tell you:

I started with Strip Kittens, which got boring very soon. The girls were quite pretty, but you could do nothing but undress and watch them dancing. Always the same moves, even with custom sound track.

From there I came to Cherry Dolls, which I liked a lot, I have it still on my machine. If there ever would have been more positions and girls to buy, I would do so.

Meanwhile I was reading an article about the history of hentai games. So I started to play Rape Lay and, oh boy, I couldn't stop. You start with limited options and the more you play, the more positions and actions you get. I liked the bondage parts, the animations when changing positions so that you have a most time continuous show, the possibility to always come in or outside, then anal penetration, the swallowing, the three- and foursomes, the scripting possibility, the powerfull moves. A very nice option was to play with the dresses. You could take off any part of the dress and underdress separately or move it just a little aside or up.
What I didn't like was, that at the last parts you have only little options, and whats worst, the animations are not correct, the man's part ist swirling in the air under or above the girl or it's coming out of the head. And the mist little of the girls is looking to young, and the mother breasts were much to big (I always let the bra on).
Because of the "wrong" animations I continued playing Cherry Dolls, even if the people there look a bit, hm, sleepy?

My latest game is the sex sim, which is a bit inoffensive, like cherry dolls was, but it has the best grafics of all this games. Even if this will cost me a lot of peach points, I hope that the development will continue for a long time. The billing model is fair an comfortable, which is very important for me. For this reason I didn't try any others of the actual games.
The forum is very good, and I really like to modify the girls.

That's all for the moment.

nomad

• a bit frumious
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 04:08:16 PM »
I've never played a sexual simulation before.  I stumbled on a review of Sexsim while researching another topic, followed the link here, and decided to check it out on a whim.  At this point, I pretty much have all of the addons.

I can see where Sexsim has a great deal of potential for expansion.  It may seem primitive in its options now, but as buyers fund further exploration, this project could become truly unique.  The core is already present in that this simulation possesses a fantastic graphical engine and a truly equitable business model.

Poking around here in the forum, I've come to the conclusion that I might be the only person who didn't actually come here seeking the sex...I just began to appreciate it after evaluating the free version.   I'm not making any value judgments in that statement, though.  I see a lot of articulate and engaged responses on this board and you all seem like cool people to me.  :)

Sex sells, and sexually oriented business is usually in the vanguard of bleeding-edge technological development.  Beyond the obvious evolutionary steps for Sexsim (anal, solo, group, fetish), I can see the practical integration of realtime user interfacing, text-to-speech, AI development for the models, that sort of thing.

Limited research into the other simulations mentioned in this thread indicates that those business models lack the equity inherent in this one, and they seem to have a focus on mindless minutiae such as endless variations on the same thing.

I find my interest in Sexsim to be equally divided between the actual content and observing where the customer-driven business model will take the project.  I, for one, am thrilled to find that this is a privately owned concern in the hands of what appear to be responsible individuals of integrity.  I look forward to seeing what happens around here next.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2011, 05:33:03 PM »
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you everyone for your thoughts on this subject.  I haven't found the time to address everyone individually but I do read everything posted and this is one of my favorite threads.   ;D

kidworm

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2011, 06:25:08 PM »
So far the two I like the most are Sexsim and Sexvilla 2. They both don't charge monthly fees and you pay for what you want in both games. Sexsim is still growing and new things are still being added, so it had the potentail to be better then Sexvilla 2 in the future.

What I like about Sexvilla 2 is that it has the ability to edit and share poses for the game. The sequencer allows you to create a scene from scratch or edit or members scenes from there forum. They have various models, clothing options, and locations. One of the things I don't like is the pose editor is difficult to figure out and it takes to long to move models around.

What I like about Sexsim is the models and the locations are beautiful. It's what makes me wanting more and that's not good since I'm an impatient person, lol. I know more things are going to be added in the future and I can't wait. Keep up the good work guys. Oh yeah, when's the shoe add on going to be ready?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 03:56:34 PM »
I've been lurking around this forum (among others) for a while and have recently found a relatively new downloadable sex game. I'll see if i can provide a link to board containing it, but it looks promising so far. Not only is there a pose, model, area, and clothing editor, but there is first person view. There's a lot to it, and it may take a while to get used to and download, but so far it's been fun messing with the characters and clothes to see what i can create, much like in our own Sex Sim.

The link to another adult site forum, as this game doesn't have an official site of it's own: LINK REMOVED - CRACKED GAME

Thanks for the link, loophole.  I started looking at the game and realized it looked familiar, and sure enough it turns out it's a mod of the existing Sex Villa.  Hopefully they aren't just redistributing a cracked and modded version of Sex Villa.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 03:09:27 PM by Jak (ripened peach) »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk